RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bye bye, worth of the US dollar. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245291)

Crazy Hades 01-24-08 05:49 PM

Bye bye, worth of the US dollar.

I swear to fucking God I'm about to start using dollar bills as toilet paper.

Also, the title is an interesting typo.

L.E 01-27-08 04:35 PM

Fuck yeah. Go Canadian Dollar.

Phenom-in-all 01-27-08 04:36 PM

haha. not jus our dollar. Most cdn investments are going up, up, up. w00t

Brydon 01-27-08 04:36 PM

The pound over rules the WORLD ££££££££££££££££££££££

*Froze* 01-27-08 06:49 PM

I love buying shit on ebay now that the US dollar is worth sewer waste.

Magic5 01-27-08 09:08 PM

It'll get corrected over time.

Brydon 01-28-08 12:49 AM

^^^^ how many century's have you got?????????????

HUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You are right if your on about the u.s dollar, but the world will end before that happens. Not for any other reason then the world will end in LESS than a century.

PEACE

Crazy Hades 01-30-08 07:33 AM

Quote:
You are right if your on about the u.s dollar, but the world will end before that happens. Not for any other reason then the world will end in LESS than a century.

That's what they said in 200 AD, pal. Fucking hate stupid conspiracy theorists. They try and tout that they have secret knowledge anyone could get if they actually cared about how they're being taken advantage of, but they never do research into how stupid their own theories are.

La Cosa Nostra 01-30-08 07:39 AM

AHH DID HE SAY THE WORLD IS ENDING???

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

lets start chain letters and internet sites!!!

Brydon 01-30-08 09:46 AM

Well........ I aint making this a big deal, i jus believe the world will end well before you may like to think. That is jus a opinion+ my own prediction. END of really

Magic5 01-30-08 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
^^^^ how many century's have you got?????????????

HUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PEACE

Wow, are you the biggest dumbass ever or what? Do you honestly think the worth of the dollar won't get corrected? Note: that question was directed to everybody except you because you actually think the world is going to end in less than a century, so your opinion is fucking worthless.

Magic5 01-30-08 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
AHH DID HE SAY THE WORLD IS ENDING???

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

lets start chain letters and internet sites!!!

Hahahahaha, I'm in man!!

Chris Stylez 01-30-08 12:48 PM

The world will end when it ends. This is not the first time the US has had Finacial problems. The US has had multiple financial problems within the last hundred years. So please. Just shut up. But right now it will be better to live in another country. Canada is not that bad specially since its basicly up the street from the US.

C.March 01-30-08 01:06 PM

+ we have hotter chicks, better booze, and free health care..

Brydon 01-30-08 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Wow, are you the biggest dumbass ever or what? Do you honestly think the worth of the dollar won't get corrected? Note: that question was directed to everybody except you because you actually think the world is going to end in less than a century, so your opinion is fucking worthless.

I had an opinion dickhead, and at the end of the day the dollar will always be worthless to the pound- so go back to college u geeky looking muda fucker.

Fucking prick getting excited over an opinion because i voted against you in a battle in which you said you will not get a vote against you.............Cockend for real, im counting 2 against already.

HHHUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Geeky looking austin twin...........Biatch :nono: