RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Non-u.s Rap=dope (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192515)

50Cal. 05-26-05 03:25 AM

Non-u.s Rap=dope

OK ON CABLEVISION WE GOT A NEW CHANNEL THEY PLAY WORLD MUSIC THEY GOT A SHOW CALLED HIP HOP SOCIETY.THEY PLAYED SOME DOPE EUROPE M.Cs SOME GUY FROM SWITZERLAND WHO WAS DOPE AS FUCK EVEN THOUGH I AINT UNDERSTAND THE SHIT HE SAID THEN SOME DUDES FROM AUSTRAILIA NAMES EVOLUTIONIST THE DUDE BLADE WAS DOPE AS FUCK WORD I AINT NEVER KNOW HIP HOP WAS DOPE LIKE THAT OUT OF THE U.S.YALL KNOW ANY OTHER DOPE M.CS?

∆ P E X X 05-26-05 03:28 AM

^^How the hell you know it was dope if you didn't understand what he was saying?? God damn you're one dumb-ass motherfucker. That's like...beyond human limits of stupidity. If you were an X-man, being a retard would be your special power.

btw, you got obliterated in the battle in your sig. Here's where you delete it, lol.

50Cal. 05-26-05 03:31 AM

^asshole A Song Can Be Dope If You Dont Understand Hence Why Clowns Like You Listen To Raggeton And Dont Know What They Saying Homo

Status 05-26-05 03:44 AM

well i can agre with doomsday, Seventhird owned you badly, LOl and i have no response to this thread i just wanted to say that

BiZzO 05-26-05 03:48 AM

Seventhird didnt just own you, he bent you over and absolutley raped you as much as humanly possible...
Seventhird > C.A.L.I

King Solo 05-26-05 03:49 AM

there are some dope heads who are non US or UK......

i heard a dope turkish ma'fucka

even his gibberish sounded dope so if i knew what he was sayin he wud be killer

BiZzO 05-26-05 03:52 AM

yeah mayne.... there alot of dope heads from non us

50Cal. 05-26-05 03:54 AM

^now You Wanna Dickride Shut Up Queer

Status 05-26-05 04:03 AM

^^you shut up queer, nigga Cali your wack, you will never be dope at audio, you called Seventhird wack and shit but yet he owned you so where does that place you?

think about it

BiZzO 05-26-05 04:04 AM

cali go eat a dick im sure ur hungry u fat bastard....

Mad Dog 05-26-05 05:00 AM

Of course Non-US hip hop is dope...it ain't been effected by the commercial bug yet

Tremendous 05-26-05 06:08 AM

I never listened to an Non- American rapper besideskardinal Offishal, and any outside US rapper on the net

Fumin 05-26-05 06:25 AM

There is alot of non-US mc's that are dope, like Klashnekoff.

Phenom-in-all 05-26-05 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
^^How the hell you know it was dope if you didn't understand what he was saying?? God damn you're one dumb-ass motherfucker. That's like...beyond human limits of stupidity. If you were an X-man, being a retard would be your special power.

btw, you got obliterated in the battle in your sig. Here's where you delete it, lol.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SIGGED!!!

Fumin 05-26-05 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
^I've heard of him, he's aight, immortal technique<---he's over in the u.k right?

I heard of Immortal Technique, but i haven't heard his joints. So iunno.