RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   fantastic 4: the rise of the silver surfer (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242888)

Dufflebag Boy 06-17-07 05:18 PM

fantastic 4: the rise of the silver surfer

who seen this movie?? to me i thought it was another marvel letdown. it was too stretched out, overdramatic, soapish and predictable, and it didnt focus enough on the actual characters or action. they should of focused more on johnnie since he's the biggest smartass in the group (which is why he's my favorite member) it was an ok movie but wait for it to come out on dvd or even more, wait till it premiers on the movie channels

Compose 06-17-07 06:02 PM

i thought it was dope as hell, one of the best comic movies imo, didnt stay 100% true to the comics but it was great none the less, only parts i was looking for but didnt get was the appearance of 'the watcher' and galactus' human form, that shit woulda been genius if they put his human form in the movie but oh well, and lol @ fantastic four being overdramatic, what the hell? have you seen spiderman 3?

New Meth0d 06-17-07 06:05 PM

i want me some galactus

Dufflebag Boy 06-17-07 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i thought it was dope as hell, one of the best comic movies imo, didnt stay 100% true to the comics but it was great none the less, only parts i was looking for but didnt get was the appearance of 'the watcher' and galactus' human form, that shit woulda been genius if they put his human form in the movie but oh well, and lol @ fantastic four being overdramatic, what the hell? have you seen spiderman 3?

ehhh it was alright but i still didnt like it that much..i was just expecting more action out of it..and yea spiderman 3 was cool but didnt have enough spiderman in it..and i agree too sm3 was overdramatic too...i still liked it better than the new fantastic 4 tho

Crazy Hades 06-17-07 09:25 PM

Wtf? Stretched out? The movie is 90 minutes long...

Dufflebag Boy 06-18-07 01:04 AM

^^doesnt matter how long it is..if the boring moments drown out all of the time that could have action and suspense in it then i would say its pretty stretched

Abraxas 06-21-07 12:55 PM

SM3 was funny as hell. Fuckin' Emo
IMO I liked it better than the first and second.

Mad Dog 06-29-07 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
SM3 was funny as hell. Fuckin' Emo
IMO I liked it better than the first and second.

did your taste buds up and leave you as a toddler!!!

SM3 was shit compared to the other 2

.Eternal. 07-03-07 03:41 AM

i liked this movie
better then the 1st. haha
jessica alba is hot too

SickHead. 07-10-07 09:37 PM

yeah. this movie is cool. i think they should've gave the silver surfer more powers. He did aight stuff, but they should've added more special effects for em. Jessica was hot in this one.