RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233532)

Past Tense 08-16-06 02:44 AM

Damn

School is about too start

this is the 2nd year i've gone to a new school

fuck movin

Crazy Hades 08-16-06 12:57 PM

I start tomorrow...and I stay for two weeks where about 90% of my old friends go...then I'm moving to some other school that is the highschool equivalent of my old middle school.

But I do have some kickass new shoes.

M Eazy 08-16-06 01:48 PM

Damn..we start tues...the rest of the kids in northern cali start tha first tues of sept.

the 8th or some shit like that

~Luciano~ 08-16-06 04:42 PM

Ya lil ni99az still in school?

Kriptic 08-16-06 04:51 PM

^^ yeah... you lil kids... be more like luciano..he's cool...outta school and still fuckin aroudn with us lil kids on the internet..... dam..i wish i was outta school an doing nothin with my life :-/

haha im jus fuckign with ye man....
... suck that you guys start school... we go back in september..and we get out earily too lol

~Luciano~ 08-16-06 04:58 PM

lol...i graduated in 04

am in college there buddie

damn im such a loser

Kirk 08-16-06 05:03 PM

I graduated last year. :thumbup:

Past Tense 08-16-06 05:43 PM

damn

LOL well at least i getta play sports this year

yay for football

TeamOne 08-16-06 06:02 PM

football is gay........ i finally came to the conclusion after 3 years of playin it that i would rather go to a gym everyday and run and lift by myself than play for those coaches...... im seriously in better shape now than i was for any year of football, and i play receiver, and this year i hear the receivin squad sucks..... which is just makin me even happier since they were shit talkin so much about how im a bum and they dont need me..... im plannin on goin to every game and watchin just to laugh at the team

Ysdat 08-16-06 06:05 PM

the fuck @ school starting now? In NZ school starts in feburary

Past Tense 08-16-06 06:07 PM

lol well i love football its just fun for me..and i'm gettin in better shape because of it...i've dropped like 12 pounds so far..and footblal season hasn't started yet..i gotta drop like 10 more too make it too T.E cuz thats my best position and it what i played before I gained weight over the year..now i'm gettin slimmer but building muscle so i'll problay weight 250 or so by november

Paranoid 08-16-06 07:03 PM

Yes indeed and I have to fuckin give up smokin weed for basketball.

TeamOne 08-16-06 07:13 PM

damn........ u tryna be a TE at 250 in hi9ghschool football??? u gonna be a god damn monster at that position..... like 215-220 is prolly the max weight for a TE on my team.... ur like a small DE if u start gettin any heavier than that..... i used to play TE at 205..... but ive lost 20 pounds since football last year and im now 6'3 185...... told u i was gettin into better shape.... if i went back, i would have to be a flanker.. i would be a slower flanker but i guarantee i have better hands than anyone on the team, and i would be a better blocker for wen we run with all that TE experience...... im just really cheesin right now cuz everyone wanted to shit talk so much and tried to write me off so i was like fuck them, and now they REALLY need me and im just sayin "sucks for yall"

right now..... one of their starting Wide receivers is 5'5 i shit u not........ and the other is 5'8 maybe 5'9...... and like i sed, im 6'3 = me beastin both of them

they're runnin the ball ALL year to put it simply......... 2 years ago, all three of their recievers (TE included) were above 6 ft easily, and last year 2 of em were either as tall or taller than me, and the other one was like a Santana Moss or Steve Smith type, he was on the shorter side (like 5'10) but if u gave him the ball, it was over........

Past Tense 08-16-06 08:06 PM

for real lol haha iono its like my position i'm quick and i have really good hands...and right now i would qualify for a TE in College and NFL i have the perfect heigh im 6'3-6'4 not sure i was 6'3 like 5 months ago.......and I weight 260-270 right now...and i've been workin out and gettin faster....they have me on DE right now yea...but he said that hes gonna put me in as TE Cuz the TE we have is shitty

TeamOne 08-16-06 08:13 PM

^^^^ yea, unless ur all fat, ur def already got the right weight and height to even go into the nfl and play TE