RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Obama Deception (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250857)

M&rk 07-06-09 06:22 PM

The Obama Deception

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...755025025800195
^^
if you dont already know this about america you're dumb, but werd, check it out so you have a grip. end of the world as we know it in 2012, just in time for the next election, not in this movie but thats what i think

07-06-09 06:28 PM

Well, a guy has come forth from Kenya and is now selling Obama's birth certificate with his doctor's signature on it, just as Obama's grandmother said - in Kenya.

So the constitution says that we must right all of our political wrongs, and that from the adoption of the constitution (the thing that all American's must live by, just in case you're a piss swallower and want to say it's outdated) must be born in America or of American parents, be over 35 years of age and have lived in America for many years, in order to be eligible to be president.

Everything Obama has ever said/done will be null and void.

and America's biggest constitutional crisis in history will be revealed.

Hopefully that's just before the 2012 election is decided. loooooooooooooool

M&rk 07-06-09 06:36 PM

that would be cool for sure, but the point of this movie, is that the president no matter who that is it doesn't matter, its the people behind the scene who control everything and have been controling everything since forever, i think it all goes back to the building of the pyrimids.

Cola 07-06-09 06:47 PM

...oh god...haha, this is soo old, and still so gay

Cola 07-06-09 06:48 PM

one more side note

Alex Jones is jackass

Fly-E 07-06-09 10:51 PM

if u claim to no that the world wwill end in 012 than ur sadly mistaken cus if u believe that and in jesus jesus says no one will no and eryone thinks they no in other words ur wrong. but i see the points.

Young Kidd (LM) 07-07-09 03:20 AM

haha. wow this video. again. ahha

M&rk 07-07-09 11:52 AM

my pops things this fall, there will be a big hit to the economy. but i didn't know how many people have already seen this. and other than alex jones being loud. what dont you like about him?

Mad Dog 07-07-09 12:20 PM

Obama is a Robot.

and Gordon Brown is a Bellend.

Cola 07-07-09 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
my pops things this fall, there will be a big hit to the economy. but i didn't know how many people have already seen this. and other than alex jones being loud. what dont you like about him?

well for 1, alex jones is a douche bag for one main reason

he only presents half the facts, distorts those facts and than presents them to the public like 'OOOO FUCK, THE WORLDS ENDING'

he tells the truth, just not the whole truth...which is why hes a fuckin d-bag

M&rk 07-07-09 05:46 PM

^^
yeah, i don't agree with everything he says and his voice annoys me the way he's basically yelling all the time. and he never says what steps to take to change anything, all he says is that if you are lookin for a way to change anything you should look in the mirror and start from there. i say fuck that shit, u been up on this bull shit for years, you should at least have the first step planned out to actually accomplish something. fuck me right

La Cosa Nostra 07-07-09 07:52 PM

i recon 2012 is just gonna be another year...

dont be so foolish

_Talksic_ 07-08-09 09:44 AM

2012 might have something dramatic happen but it wont be the end of the world and it cant be,we still have the 7 years of tribulation to happen..and alex jones is a beast fuck what u thought.

Mad Dog 07-08-09 10:15 AM

It better not...we're hosting the olympics!!!

Young Kidd (LM) 07-08-09 04:11 PM

Alex Jones tells half-truths and distortions to bend your mind to his comprehension of things. I say if you're trying to tell the world anything you should tell them ALL of the facts.