RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Free Agents (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Nuff Said (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159721)

~Luciano~ 11-10-04 05:13 AM

Nuff Said

AI is gettin a lil inactive
im still runnin wit em

but if shit dont turn around im packin my bagz

Show me some contracts people.......

Introspect. 11-10-04 05:15 AM

well we talkin on aim but Fatal Tactics we dope an active plus i need a co leader *slides contract over table* sign that shit.........

iamthatdude87 11-10-04 05:18 AM

C.s. nuff sed...................

Ill-Grammatix 11-10-04 05:27 AM

Premanition and Flow Intelligent would like to have a sit-down and discuss a business venture with you *accidentally spills coffee on Fatal's contract...on purpose*

Introspect. 11-10-04 05:47 AM

*gets out a new contract for troop takes tha stained one an verbally makes ill gramma eat it* hoe's get clapped quick.......:)

~Luciano~ 11-10-04 06:00 AM

*leans back in chair*Looks at the contracts on the table
*Rubs chin*

any more takers?

Introspect. 11-10-04 06:03 AM

*is gonna run down tha contract with troop you get a subforum for your sub crew that you will run co leader spot if you want it an of course tha chance to be in a dope crew an have a fun time we active dope what more can you want*.....sign on tha dotted line...:)

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-04 06:03 AM

uh huh.......look at the sig.....

Ill-Grammatix 11-10-04 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspect
*gets out a new contract for troop takes tha stained one an verbally makes ill gramma eat it* hoe's get clapped quick.......:)

lmao... *brushes dirt off shoulder.... hmmmmm, must be mosquito season...adjusts pimp hat... I'll be back.... with reinforcements*

Willa 11-10-04 06:11 AM

cs is inactiv ebut we do got dope ppl and were tryin to get more active lol me n u would rule the crew forums together :hump: :evilgrin:
but good luck troopster lol i luv u all im going to bed im sick :( send me a get well pm:)

~Luciano~ 11-10-04 06:12 AM

lol

ya Fatal tactics and C.s is in the Lead

*Turns chair around 2 the window 2 look at the city*

Introspect. 11-10-04 06:32 AM

am out troop if you decide to join just throw us in ya sig an check in pz........

Ill-Grammatix 11-10-04 06:49 AM

*watches as Intro leaves the office... sneaks up from behind and mic-butts him in da back of da head...haha...what? thought i'd let that whole contract thing slide?... walks up in Troops office*

Yo, we offering you a jacuzzi, a company car, platinum card status, rolex wrist watch with da blue diamond face and interchangeable platinum wristbands, house with a lake in the back and 3 car garage, and the groupie of ya choice to rub one off for ya in ya times of stress....ok... not really ... but i had to say sum'n to keep ya interest until Prem and Flow get back on with da real offer

*picks up pen... crosses out Fatal Tactics and writes in Mind Above Body*

out

FlowIntelligent. 11-10-04 12:40 PM

^^ damn i dont even get those luxuries and im co-leader lol... anyways you know if ya want in troop you can come to MAB no tryout needed

chedda boi 11-10-04 12:42 PM

troop da rip * nuff said*