RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   wot happened to omb (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247028)

technique 07-18-08 03:28 PM

wot happened to omb

did omb die cuz i read somewhere that he has.. on someones profile

La Cosa Nostra 07-18-08 05:58 PM

yeah man...

he did....

C.March 07-18-08 06:26 PM

he read one of youre "improved" raps.

technique 07-18-08 06:31 PM

white powder wots ur problem i know u dont like me from the past but.. he probs died with hatred of u in his life... sure he's somewhere better where u cant annoy him,.. dick head.

C.March 07-18-08 07:25 PM

are you trying to chirp? or are you just living your down syndrome filled life to its fullest? too bad they dont have the special rap olympics pal.. you'd be a shoe in....

im just pointing out.. you're terrible at rap and any form of lyricism.
I on the other hand am decent at best, though I have other things going for me which are much more lucrative.

step your game up immensely its needed

technique 07-18-08 08:10 PM

i am trying, no need to go over the top and diss me sayin i have downsyndrome.. may have attention issues... ud think im terrible yea when ur half decent, cuz ur skills lack im sorry dude..oh yea u got things going for u, a new barn to sleep in at night.. thanks for telling to step my game though that i will do.

C.March 07-19-08 01:57 AM

Oh so you have ADD? cool cool... and yeah im not saying im the greatest or I drop fire... i used to be a lot better, but really.. half assed i could still k.o. you...

and yeah I do have other things going for me... its call playing professional hockey in finland, with several NHL scouts interesting in signing me to a 2 way minor / pro contract.

sorry kiddo.. no barn for me....

step up.. we'll see.

King Solo 07-19-08 06:20 PM

Can I just say... White Powder.. shut up!

All he did was ask a serious question, and the fact that you used a guy's death, a guy that had more respect and more skill than you will ever possess in your earthly life.. the fact that you used his death as an elaborate way to diss a guy who simply asked a question just goes to show how extremely sad, lonely and pathetic you really are.

technique 07-19-08 07:04 PM

its ok he's forgiven i dont give a fuck if he hates me... that goes for anyone.. I rememember omb.. and i know he was an amazing rapper..and just wanted to know how it all came to an end.. oh and hows mad dog doing these days... aint spoken for a while 2 him.

King Solo 07-19-08 07:11 PM

You and me both.

I used to chat to him on MSN a lot, but now he is like MIA or something.

technique 07-19-08 07:21 PM

wot happened to him if i may ask.. was it suicide.. drugs?

Ysdat 07-19-08 07:26 PM

Respect doesnt ask questions.

technique 07-19-08 07:32 PM

wots it take 2 answer a simple question

C.March 07-19-08 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Can I just say... White Powder.. shut up!

All he did was ask a serious question, and the fact that you used a guy's death, a guy that had more respect and more skill than you will ever possess in your earthly life.. the fact that you used his death as an elaborate way to diss a guy who simply asked a question just goes to show how extremely sad, lonely and pathetic you really are.

lol.
thats all I have to say to this.
its really not hard to hit a search button and find out how omb died etc.
and I agree with you omb probably had a lot more skill at rap than I ever will, and probably a lot more respect in the internet rapverse rap world than I will...
Am I disrespecting him? no.
Am I saying anything negative about him? no.
Am I questioning his respect or skill level? no.

Yeah I really am sad lonely and pathetic lol sucks to be me dang..

On a side note... you want my rookie card autographed? I'll send you one, just PM me your address bud and we'll do it up..

C.March 07-19-08 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
wots it take 2 answer a simple question

a search button.