RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   wordthefuckup. I gotta question (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230963)

Ms. Get Gully 07-02-06 06:53 PM

wordthefuckup. I gotta question

If you tell a girl you love her, are you still capable of cheating on her?
And if so, why would you tell her you love her if your still interested in other broads?
just curious.

my friend of 2 years and now dating partner for 6 months told me he loved me, I dont know if I can trust him enough to let all those feelings come together.

Sean Gunner 07-02-06 06:54 PM

Depends if they truly love ya.

If they don't then I love you is just a phrase to them.

chronix 07-02-06 06:56 PM

I can. Why? Cuz just because I say "I Love You" doesn't mean I mean it. If a girl tells me she loves me, of course I'm gonna say it back. But if the guy you're talkin bout knew you that long n' you've been dating for half a year, I don't think he would cheat on you.

Kirk 07-02-06 07:01 PM

I'm in love with my girl. I can't cheat on her. Just a mental thing, I guess. I know I can't do it without feeling guilty as fuck about it. So why bother? And also I don't want to. I'm satisfied with the pussy I get.

Sean Gunner 07-02-06 07:11 PM

Ya, if I cheated I wouldn't be able to handle it mentally.

So ya.

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 08:17 PM

Yo listen..

To be honest with you, your not gonna get a straight answer here..

Everyones different, none of us know ya man... So we aint exactly gonna be able to tell you if hes for real or not.. Thats something you gotta work out for yourself.........

Euthanize. 07-02-06 08:22 PM

if a nigga tell you he love you and he serious, then no he shouldn't be cheating.

Immense 07-02-06 08:22 PM

like seriously,im only young,but i been in love before,but i think id be capable of cheating wether i was in love or not,and people will say "well you cant have really loved her if you cheated on her"

but i believe you can love someone and still cheat,but then theres other people who be in love who wont cheat.

but when im drunk on the town,anything could happen,nah mean.

saying that though,if i was in love with a girl and she cheated on me id be pretty gutted.

anyways...i dont trust no one,male or female.shit happens either way.

Euthanize. 07-02-06 08:25 PM

Like if a girl told me she loved me and was serious I expect her to be faithfull and not cheat.

but I never get cheated on, i'm a player.

and I just got game like that.

ayo . audrey 07-02-06 08:27 PM

I'm gonna answer this in the feminine fashion.

Saying "I love you" and being "In love" are 2 different things.

just because you feed lines to someone, doesn't necessarily mean you love them.

Immense 07-02-06 08:37 PM

with all thats been said though...

if you was my girl friend i would never cheat on ya :hump:

ILL GEE 07-02-06 11:14 PM

werd to audrey... take dude serious when he tells you that he's "in Love" with you... there's definitely a difference... hell, i love macaroni and cheese... but i'll eat some chicken alfredo if ya put that shyt in front me when the mac ain't there...lol...

do yaself a favor and play it by ear... one day at a time... and don't say it unless it's real... me, i make 'em prove it... i don't wanna hear that shyt cuz omma clown you or call you on it just to see how you react... i'll be on some shyht like ..."werd?" ... then just leave it hanging with no response... change da subject on that ass like ya didn't even say it...

but when it's real you won't even question it... if y'all done been thru the trenches and shyt like that together and always had each others back no matter what... then you might be able to consider it real...

but if y'all just been cool and don't really know each other... i mean really KNOW each other... then it's just sumn to say cuz you think that's what the other person wants to hear...

be real with yaself and you can be real with ya partner...werd

Ysdat 07-02-06 11:16 PM

lol @ asking RV.

∆ P E X X 07-02-06 11:24 PM

ahh fuck. maybe for once you met somebody who can say it and mean it.

only one way to find out, and it sure as hell ain't through askin RV nukka :thefinger

ILL GEE 07-02-06 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
ahh fuck. maybe for once you met somebody who can say it and mean it.

only one way to find out, and it sure as hell ain't through askin RV nukka :thefinger

ditto that... but my shyt is still some solid advice... i been where you at... maybe ya shit is different... i hope so... but again... the only one who really gon know ya shyt is you and dude