RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247964)

J.Roy 11-14-08 06:48 PM

So

I was engaged for like a week, and yeah, I really don't think i'm going to be doing that again. Was dating the girl for about a year and a half and proposed to her last week at the place we met, and then yeah, she became a huge bitch, so like, i'm single again. Wooh

WhoAmI 11-14-08 07:03 PM

sometimes females will stay cool until they feel their position is secure enough in the relationship that they can act however they want and show their true colours...

well look at it this way... you realised she was a bitch before you made any legal commitments to her ie. marriage and/or children...i call it a lucky escape...

Indeph 11-14-08 07:08 PM

How was she being a bitch?

Nynth Degree 11-14-08 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
How was she being a bitch?

I'm guessing cold dinner.

Indeph 11-14-08 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
I'm guessing cold dinner.

I think she put his white shirts in with her color load on accident.

Nynth Degree 11-14-08 07:23 PM

Last time he passed out drunk, she duct-taped his shoes on his feet.

iamthatdude87 11-14-08 07:24 PM

^^its proly cuz he couldnt lay the pipe right...haha :laugh:

J.Roy 11-14-08 07:32 PM

We haven't even had sex yet. That's some shit we've talked about for a long time. We wanted to wait for marriage for the sanctity of it being pure and right, but eh. It's whatever to me, i'm ready to go out and have my fun. It's cool

iamthatdude87 11-14-08 07:33 PM

^the wassup tho do you homie.

SUPERVILLAIN 11-14-08 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
We haven't even had sex yet. That's some shit we've talked about for a long time. We wanted to wait for marriage for the sanctity of it being pure and right, but eh. It's whatever to me, i'm ready to go out and have my fun. It's cool

^^^word???

past tense = the last american virgin. no diss though homie. at least you can admit it though. i know that there are some virgins actively posting up on this site that act like they get mad trim. haha. r.v. jokesters.

do you bruh. i wish you the best. chuuuch.

s.v.

11-14-08 08:33 PM

Hey yoooo me and my girlfriend are like that

hope i dont turn out like you

no offense buddy

_Talksic_ 11-14-08 08:40 PM

Quote:

........much props still a virgin waiting for marriage good shit,i tryed but gave in at 20,and i justified it cuz she was a virgin to. i couldnt find the right girl and got sick of girls leaving cuz i wouldnt have sex with them..and dont feel bad like supervillian said half the kids on here are virgins in denial.

La Cosa Nostra 11-14-08 09:43 PM

lmao i dont give you props for waiting till marrage...

i think thats the gayest thing ive ever heard....

you sucker... you just had a year long relationship, put up with all the crap women bring to that and didnt even get laid once in the process...

hahahhahaha jokes on you

J.Roy 11-17-08 05:10 PM

who said I was a virgin?

I just said that me and this girl were waiting for that shit.

She just asked if she could come over tonight and spend the night, which is a first, so who knows, we're both single, maybe she'll want to have some fun.

Nynth Degree 11-17-08 05:24 PM

Quote:
maybe she'll want to have some fun.

That's just what girls wanna do.[/Cindy Lauper]