RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   assisted suicide (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250073)

04-10-09 10:27 AM

assisted suicide

put "Agree with or disagree with" before your opinion.

this is a survey, no poll

thanks

bobericc_lyrics 04-10-09 10:35 AM

agree if what you meant by assisted suicide is pulling the plug on a living potato..
but if its dealing with someone who is depressed and deprived of living the life he/she wants then I disagree. its kind of a tooucchy subject, and no matter what the answer is, its always opinionated because if its the 1st option, you never know what the person wants if they are forever dazed or bound to a coma. you might think they don't want to live like that, but maybe they want to survive for the sake of survival and to try to take that tiny percent of barely recovering. but if its dealing with someone who wants to commit suicide anyways and just wants you to assist them in the jump. hell fucking no, you slap em and tell em to get ya life together. or tell em to do it bythemselves cause you sure as hell aint joinin in.

La Cosa Nostra 04-10-09 09:42 PM

disagree..

for terminal illness and cats who medically cannot function whatsoever maybe.. which is the euthanasia debate... but in all other circumstances, never on the life of a healthy person..

_Talksic_ 04-10-09 10:55 PM

didnt dr kavorkian do shit like that or something?????

WhoAmI 04-11-09 03:04 PM

agree*

*only for the terminally ill who spend every day in agony

La Cosa Nostra 04-11-09 09:48 PM

I think for euthanasia there should just be a trial and jury when a person is considered terminal and wants to apply for a hot shot....

04-13-09 01:30 PM

so you all agree huh...

and talksic.. yes..........

give your piece talksic?

I think assisted suicide is acceptable in almost scenarios, but a healthy person should go through deep treatment, once humans figure out how to understand other humans better and can fix most cases of suicidal people.

but there are deeper reasons for suicide aside from just chemical imbalances. Thanks for your replies, feel free to emphasize more in here l8r.

La Cosa Nostra 04-13-09 09:34 PM

we should have suicide booths like in futurama....

Cola 04-13-09 10:06 PM

how much of a loser do you have to be to ask someone to help you kill yourself?

pussies

La Cosa Nostra 04-13-09 10:45 PM

hopefully youll become a criple one day and people will start dancing infront of you......

_Talksic_ 04-13-09 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
so you all agree huh...

and talksic.. yes..........

give your piece talksic?

I think assisted suicide is acceptable in almost scenarios, but a healthy person should go through deep treatment, once humans figure out how to understand other humans better and can fix most cases of suicidal people.

but there are deeper reasons for suicide aside from just chemical imbalances. Thanks for your replies, feel free to emphasize more in here l8r.

if the persons healthy then no,but if they are a vegtible then yes

Cola 04-15-09 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
hopefully youll become a criple one day and people will start dancing infront of you......

rofl, i'd still be able to respect myself enough you dumb fuck, that i wouldn't kill myself

only insecure lil bitches like you Baph, would want to axe themselfs off

WhoAmI 04-16-09 02:55 PM

can we keep this thread sensible?

La Cosa Nostra 04-22-09 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl, i'd still be able to respect myself enough you dumb fuck, that i wouldn't kill myself

only insecure lil bitches like you Baph, would want to axe themselfs off

that comment i made went right over your head..

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-14-09 10:05 AM

I would say disagree but I really shouldnt as I dont really know what the circumstances for assisted suicide are, if the person is lucid, then absolutely not, but if they dont know whats going on and a machine is keeping them alive Im more inclined to learn towards agreeing but thinking back on Terry Schiavo I was heated with how it all turned out, that shit was fucked up, especially arresting people who were trying to help, really, who the fuck are they to say someone cant help, fuck the husband, as an extremist, If I ever went ape shit with m16s, Id say hes about 18th on the list