RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   New RB Suggestions! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115185)

Taktik 02-18-04 05:30 PM

New RB Suggestions!

If you have anything to suggest post it here...stop makin a new thread ....

Have a complaint post it here
Have a suggestion ... Post it Here
Things u dont want to be repeated that happened on the OLD RB .... post it here

STOP MAKIN A NEW THREAD EVERYTIME U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY OTHERWISE STROBE NOR PROG WILL HANDLE THEM

.Iknoevel. 02-18-04 05:32 PM

agreed.. all of you are posting threads with just one simple question, and it is clogging this forum up...

OniGod 02-18-04 05:41 PM

Its A new Rap Forum. Well Suppose 2 Be... ^ not sure i agree with that but i agree with complaints here.

Taktik 02-18-04 06:03 PM

Certain issues that have been brought up

1. Clearing of all info (Names, Forums, EVERYTHING)
2. Changing the Way's that someone gets banned
3. Skin / look of the board changed
4. When and how mods will be selected

anybody got anything else?

.Iknoevel. 02-18-04 06:07 PM

we should make a Graphix section... there was alot of people askin for sigs and makin sig threads, why not just have a forum for it.. it would make things alot easier

Aisle Phive 02-18-04 06:09 PM

^No, that'd be sucky. Trust me, it'd be freepost central. We could have graphic tournaments though. Yes.

Derive 02-18-04 06:19 PM

^^Yes, i agree. The source of freeposting will be beyond belief. All of the threads of people asking for sig's are outrageous. This has definately got to stop before it starts, i belive one sticky thread should be made where people request for sigs to be made and sig makers make them if they want to. If not, then the person requesting a sig to be made will just have to look someplace else. This will reduce the possibility of billions of threads and freeposts.

.Iknoevel. 02-18-04 06:26 PM

a sig tourney would be dope... myself, oakly, and Metaphysik could run it

OniGod 02-18-04 06:47 PM

what i dont understand is how can cprogress set a new rb without making people to look after it before it doesnt make any sense its like leaving a site unatended to he wont be here 24/7 anybody can just come here and spam or do anything he should have choose a few people before and he should get rid of front line and all of that stuff and re do it.. cos there's no point having tourney's or history of Old Rb FL..

Aisle Phive 02-18-04 06:50 PM

^Was that even English?

OniGod 02-18-04 06:53 PM

^ Was that even French?

Derive 02-18-04 07:00 PM

^Was that suppose to be some kind of comeback?, because if it was, then you should find a new site to bite from.

OniGod 02-18-04 07:04 PM

^ Are You An Idiot i dint understand why i should find a new site to bite from i was talking bout his sig, now go kill yourself your moronic fool.

OniGod 02-18-04 07:05 PM

shut up! before i end your career.

.Iknoevel. 02-18-04 07:06 PM

lol..

and for battle forums...

we could keep Elite FL and FL.. but elevated is not really needed because the activity isnt large enough yet to have 3 battle forums.. we dont have enough active people to have a forum for the ones just inbetween elite and Fl