RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Club vs. The Radio (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233408)

Shear Kaughn 08-13-06 06:45 PM

The Club vs. The Radio

okay..is it just me or have you noticed when you listen to people like D4L and Dem Franchise Boyz on the radio they sound soooooooooooooo wack. but when you get in the club with 200 people gettin live and hearing that blast through the speakers it sounds dope as fuck......

∆ P E X X 08-13-06 07:22 PM

i duno about "dope as fuck" but it definitely feel diff dancing to hat simple ass ABC music.

WhoAmI 08-13-06 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
okay..is it just me or have you noticed when you listen to people like D4L and Dem Franchise Boyz on the radio they sound soooooooooooooo wack. but when you get in the club with 200 people gettin live and hearing that blast through the speakers it sounds dope as fuck......

that's thanks to the guys behind the scenes

ie producer > mixer > mastering engineer

they can turn shit into golddust with or without you realising it :)

Abraxas 08-13-06 07:33 PM

Snap music is fucking raw......
When you hear it in a club.
Babes hump on me. weeeerd.

Past Tense 08-13-06 07:53 PM

I'd have too say the oppisite.....

That shit blasting in ur ear all night would get annoying

La Cosa Nostra 08-13-06 08:39 PM

I prefer house music at clubs...

Or trance/techno..

Mainstream rap is ok sometimes though.....

Euthanize. 08-13-06 08:41 PM

because you're drunk in the club.

and that's what that type of music is made for, the clubs.

duhr.

Ysdat 08-13-06 08:47 PM

the club can slurp my knob.

Past Tense 08-13-06 08:51 PM

I think that inside the clubs should be techno not rap

thats real dancing music

K.ontroverz.Y 08-13-06 09:25 PM

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ^...................

Loses E respect for PT

J. Luth 08-13-06 09:28 PM

^lmao yea.... fucka Techno yo!

Past Tense 08-13-06 09:36 PM

Lets all go waste all the talent we have on some synth beats and gay drumlines..man i've come too a lot of realazations in the past week.....the commercial rap scene is a joke

Blay'all 08-13-06 09:53 PM

^ u go back and forth so much on shit... lol

listen, thats what snap/crunk music is made for, the club. so until you've been to a real club (yes, in the US, where the music we're talking about is made) you dont know what we're talking about. and PT by saying "it seems like it would get annoying hearing that music" and b/c of the fact that you're 18 i'm assuming you havent. i gotta agree with Shear, when everybodys gettin live as fuck and you feel the energy, its dope as fuck, just the adrenaline and energy. and girls :)

Past Tense 08-13-06 10:08 PM

^son i've preformed at clubs......at first the energy is live IT dies REALLY REALLY QUICK......belive me.....i've done shows at at least 5-6 clubs and there all the same...hype at first then ti dies down..now dont even come at me like "oh your too young" or "thats because that club sucks" or "oh well cuz you sucked" consider i was the opening act then after that it dies when I get off stage and the other artists get on u know I just dont like the club its alright but hey.....I make music for everyone..its called marketing.....its called I wanna at least make some money of somthing that i dont take seirous....its nothin too me seriously.....But i tend not too listen too it

Blay'all 08-13-06 10:54 PM

^ im not talkin about a concert from people nobody's ever heard of...