RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Kind of Cloths you Rock? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100027)

Peety Popeyes 12-19-03 09:47 PM

What Kind of Cloths you Rock?

Name brands, types, ect. Post pictures of cloths you go, shoes, ect.

I'll drop a couple pictures I've seen of some of my cloths.

Crooked-Comical 12-19-03 09:50 PM

NIKE ... SHADY WEAR FOR SURE MAN FUKIN SIK CLOTHS

** BLUE NIKE FITTED G UNIT SNEAKERS ** LOL

Peety Popeyes 12-19-03 09:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pair of jeans I got. Pretty hott, $185, got 'em in the city.

Peety Popeyes 12-19-03 09:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Probably rock them jeans with this MJ throwback. I dont got it now, but will probably buy it after Christmas.

Bigg E Z 12-19-03 09:56 PM

Anything that keeps me warm...IM AT THE UK FOR CHRIST SAKES...LOL

ak-mixa 12-19-03 10:15 PM

Sean John, Fubu, Vibes, Velour, Louie Baton, Ecko, NBA jerseys, NFL jerseys, Avirex, and Akademiks is all da shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I ever wear out mostlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaasssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axiom 12-19-03 10:17 PM

Wow... I Thought The Title Was A Typo... But You Spell CLOTHES... "Cloths"... I Thought This Was A New Clothing Line.

Axiom 12-19-03 10:19 PM

And To Add Somethin To This Thread... Your Pants Are Gay.

whitelightning 12-19-03 10:22 PM

pants are gay.

Jes 12-19-03 10:28 PM

damn near anything... i'm not too attached to "brands". my view is, you paying to advertise for them when you wear a shirt that has "XXXX" or whatever brand all over it. if it has cool graphics or pic, i'll cop, but i wouldn't buy something cause its snoop dog's brand.

<-- fine arts major with an emphasis on fashion design...
so i make alot of my own shit...

also, lots of lace and old-school tracksuit jackets (addidas, puma, blue marlin)

Peety Popeyes 12-19-03 10:37 PM

How are them pants gay? They hott, thats what they are.

MuhThugga 12-19-03 10:43 PM

lmao.....I can't believe you spent damn near $200 for a pair of pants.......

You are fashion's bitch.......

Axiom 12-19-03 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ape
How are them pants gay? They hott, thats what they are.
No... I Repeat... They're Gay. You Would Get Laughed At/Jumped/Receive No Pussy If You Wore Those Pants In California.

.Panda. 12-19-03 10:53 PM

Those pants are ight....but to me not worth 100 some odd dollars.
I wear Levis,Phat farm and SOuth Pole....but i try not to spent all my Money on clothes.

Siggy I need Up Loadin..Made By Josh...w/ a lil adjustments..;)

Accelerate 12-19-03 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ak-mixa
Sean John, Fubu, Vibes, Velour, Louie Baton, Ecko, NBA jerseys, NFL jerseys, Avirex, and Akademiks is all da shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I ever wear out mostlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaasssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can tell who gets counterfeit Louie *Baton*
True G-Ness