RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Graffiti Anyone? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100039)

The Jett 12-19-03 11:26 PM

Graffiti Anyone?

Any one on here write or tag? as in graffiti?

If so......

Ya Tag Name:
And City:

also drop sum Black Book Scans if u got ne.....*1*

MethodZ 12-20-03 01:03 AM

ill drop some in a minute

Word Bond 12-20-03 02:30 AM

i smell bacon

to all those that don't know what i'm talkin bout i sayin he's a pig

no real reason to drop you city, if you do wanna drop your tag

hey better safe than sorry

*Y_nOt* 12-20-03 02:46 AM

werd.....yea im'a graffer way be4 and emcee. Graffin is where i really excel at.

City= Ny to San Fran

Holla at me if you want me to drop some shit ive done(pm or w/e).

AOL Free Trial 12-20-03 07:53 AM

Ive got graph sketches in my pad, nothing thrown up on walls or anything. Just the name of my crew here and stuff, that's all.

Theo Ginn 12-20-03 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Word Bond
i smell bacon

to all those that don't know what i'm talkin bout i sayin he's a pig

no real reason to drop you city, if you do wanna drop your tag

hey better safe than sorry

:wtf:

AOL Free Trial 12-20-03 08:03 AM

He was trying to say, if Carson was asking for the City you do it in .. he might be a cop ..

Tha Surgeon 12-20-03 08:06 AM

Tag all up and down tha Blue mountains

Harlem's Finest 12-20-03 08:06 AM

Don't do graffiti man.....but check this site out.....

www.yeahbutisitart.com/graffiti

Lol....its a good laugh....

Baron Mynd 12-20-03 09:00 AM

Yeah, and while your there; holla at this one:

Bigg E Z 12-20-03 09:06 AM

Graffiti...LOL....Been There Done That....

U kids will stop it wen 1.Ull Become something near important in your Field.2.When u grow up....

I still do it wen im Bored..As in Sketch, not actualy bomb....And yeah, Im dope...

Baron Mynd 12-20-03 09:20 AM

Nah, i actually don't do it that much now, it's basically .. true graff heads used to go bomb on trains and whatever because they were the best way to get your name known back then, and often at night's - the trains would be sitting there left alone .. so they'd tag up on them then, and they had to go through the cities in the day, hence, not much chance of getting caught AND your tags got seen throughout various cities .. so like .. a true graff heads 'target' if you will .. will always be freight trains or whatever, but the fact is - times have changed from then. Their's night watchmen, razor wire, sensor's, alarm's, huge fucking fine's if caught defacing public transport! etc nowadays - you can't just go up to a train at night and graff on the side, then leave. The risks are waaaaaay higher nowadays, which is why i think a lot are turning to doing stuff on 'public walls' or whatever they call them in america - which true graff head's see as 'selling out' - but i think it's cool they choose that, it's giving them a chance to do what they love without all the legal bullshit. It's ok the older graff head's all like .. "Oh, we used to tag trains in the day - your just tagging walls - that aint graff" .. fact is, you will NOT tag a train these day's, the modern transport to go for would probably be a bus - but seriously, how the fuck are you gonna tag a bus and not get caught?! It's not like they aren't going to notice you. They arent just sitting there unguarded like freight train's were back then. The veteran graff head's need to wake the fuck up and realise that time's change, style's change, and you can't do now what they were doing a generation ago.

It's simply not possible.

Just my opinion, take it for what you will.

Bigg E Z 12-20-03 09:47 AM

BRAVO....^^

Kclipz 4 Murkin 12-20-03 12:13 PM

That was a long post Cam and im sure it was a good opnion one but can sumone jus sumarize it for me

AOL Free Trial 12-20-03 12:24 PM

^ Just read it. He made some good point's.