RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ape Vs Figure (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100577)

Figure Of Speech 12-22-03 04:26 PM

Ape Vs Figure

Rules:

- 3 bars
- House rules
- Due tonight
- Clean votes

Figure Of Speech 12-22-03 05:12 PM

Come On.....

Blind Spit

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

t-west 12-22-03 05:13 PM

lmao read the rules, minimum is 10 lines man, read the rules!!!!!!! ur even more of a herb than me!!!

Figure Of Speech 12-22-03 05:19 PM

I change'd it hoe......fuckin hoe's try to tell me how to run my threads fuck off

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure Of Speech 12-22-03 06:01 PM

shit...I'll Spit 2morrow

peace2

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure Of Speech 12-29-03 06:56 PM

.. I'll {Dart-Rooms} To {Spark-Fumes} Like *Tragedies In Markets* Your Bound For {Cart-Doom} .. This {Shark-Glooms} And I {Park-Tombs} Your *Points Are More Unclear* Then Bad {Political-Cartoons} ..

.. Leave You {Prayin-For-Fame} Im {Slayin-Ya-Game} Keep Ape' *Waiting For His Time To Shine* But His {Day-Never-Came} .. You'll {Pay-The-Lame} Im Sure To {Decay-Your-Reign} .. Cus The Only Time Your *Speech Is Important* Is When You {Sayin-My-Name} ..

.. Figure' Will Make You {Settle-Docks} Cus I {Pedal-Box} And You'll *Never Be Harder* Like {Pebble-Rocks} .. My Words {Kettle-Drops} Ima {Set-Ill-Props} Im Sure Not To *Face De-Feat* Like A Pair Of Fuckin {Metal-Socks} ..

SERVED........WHOS THE VET KNOW BITCH??????

Figure Of Speech 12-29-03 07:41 PM

Don't Duck..............

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure Of Speech 12-29-03 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Figure Of $peech
Don't Duck..............

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure Of Speech 12-30-03 07:36 PM

Quote:
Don't Duck..............

Figure Of Speech 01-10-04 09:35 PM

Quote:
Don't Duck..............