RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Conflicting vs. Xquizit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100580)

...OpeY... 12-22-03 04:28 PM

Conflicting vs. Xquizit

Middle Weight
Make sure you read all the Rules and Info.

If you do not understand something, go to Questions/Comments.

DO NOT FREEPOST ANYWHERE IN THIS LEAGUE. If you have something useless to say, go to League Chat.

Topic: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Xquizit 12-22-03 07:27 PM

no doubt nice topic choice

Conflicting 12-22-03 10:25 PM

checkin in.. .and the topic.... Oh my god... that is fuckin cheezy!!!!!... lmao!

Conflicting 12-26-03 12:59 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/c...ngcauzmusic.htm

aight... here is da first one that i recorded... Feat my neighbor lmao... he is the crackhead sounding Santa Clauz in the beginning of the song...

AlcaTrakz 12-26-03 04:41 AM

Xquizit - OMFG @ the LOUD fucking vocals...flow is sloppy, you catchin the snares but the words between the snares are all over the place....the lyrics are crazy nice for the topic...mad funny...not much u can do with this topic but u did it nice...lol..had me smilin

conflicting - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz - the computer like spitting, blah...this owuld sound dope if it was like 1994 and i lived in cali, but its not and i dont, so, no.

Vote - x

lucid 12-26-03 03:36 PM

X- lol at the idea, i like that...Volkas need to be turned down...like the beat lol...flow was aight, sounded like you struggled to be on beat in a couple of spots...

Conflicting- Dont really like the whole black market vibe, flow is a little choppy in spots...lyrics were ok...

Vote- Xquizit (lmao i just realized thats almost xzibithaha)

*MoF* 12-26-03 04:50 PM

x:
nice shit....i liked ya style....cool flow on that beat.....but sumtimes u didnt hit the beat.....

c:
also nice shit...i liked the rhyme scheme.....but it got boring.......
u should have used a cut or anything to make it more interesting...

vote: x

The Root 12-26-03 06:54 PM

x : i liked the way you presented this shit...funny ass lyrics eventhough i dont like the whole gangsta santa steeze, vocals were hella loud! still i was feeling ya flow and shit more overall

con : can we say young droop? lmao, i think you coulda came wit some more original (less typical hardcore gangsta) shit man..in my opinion you just tryin to copy someones style but w/e...

vote : x

my two cents :
its christmas..do we have to kill people in our songs? lmao

illogicalbeats 12-27-03 02:48 AM

....x= nice words .. flow choppy ... dub's on santas sliegh lol.. love that ..

conflicting = like the old school drop .......but i have to say it got kinda slow in the end .. but i like the fact ytou tok it old school ..

vote = con

Crysis 12-27-03 01:58 PM

ok im gonna drop a vote

Xquizit - *listening...DAMN VOCALS ARE TOO LOUD......givin me a head ache....lyrics are funny as shit...flow is on point...quality is BLAH...intro was dope....damn i give this a 7/10....would been alot nicer if the vocals were fixed...they make it hard to listen to...

Conflicting - this has an old school dark feel to it...im really feeling the chorus....lyrics are nice...quality is great....lmao at your crackhead neighbor...im really feelin this....this is something i could bump in my car......flow is nice...a lil off in a couple points but thats about all thats wrong with this......i give this an 8/10...i actually like this....

overall...im feeling conflicting's better b/c his quality was cool and so was everything else...if X's vocals were turned down it might be better...but those high vocals make it hard to listen to....

Vote - Conflicting

sorry to go against the grain this is just my opinion

M.O.C 12-27-03 05:22 PM

aight then

X:
- damn I love that intro, good shit
- flow was okay but sumtimes off
- topic idea is cool, "I got candy canes that's in the shape of uzis" tight man
- quality could be a bit better
- all in all good shit I liked it

conflicting:
- damn good quality
- flow is cool at the beginnin but after a while it's gettin cheezy
- topic is almost similar to x's but not that funny
- beat was aight
- I liked ur last shit more

vote=xquizit

x- work on quality
conflicting- u better use another flow next time

...OpeY... 12-31-03 01:54 PM

Ok X won. no doubt. Good luck next week to both of you. and props again for showing.