RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Iceman vs Straight Ace (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=100960)

Straight Ace 12-23-03 10:39 PM

Iceman vs Straight Ace

No d/r,crew,hate votes
No pre-written, recyclin..
Spit within 2 hours (or tell me if ur delayed)
12 lines.

Spit.

IceMan187 12-23-03 10:52 PM

ok

yo aight check it

the 13 year old prodigy dubbed the rap professor, here to give all the unfounded rappers better succes lectures, and im tired of these fags actin like child molestors, or the fcc constantly being rap protestors, why dont i protest country rock music and pop, make b2k take off theyre jewelry and drop and rob garth brooks for his rhinestone top, my guns are like pringles cus once i pop it dont stop and neither do i even when ive surpassed the top, if youre disrespectin me just stop, unless you want 1000 shells comin through the door of ya drop, huggin ya shorty and yall heart stop, then i hop in the whip and take it to the chop shop, collect the cash and go buy sum crack rocks, put em in the stash and go make sum cash stocks, my guns are dirty need to get new glocks, runnin in ya crib bustin the locks of ya stash box, gettin paid wouldnt be hot if you was an 18th century slave in 100 degree weather, my shit is heavy yours is light like a pigeon feather, i got ballas and yall balls r tether, iceman name a cat thats better

IceMan187 12-23-03 10:55 PM

corrections****

the 13 year old prodigy dubbed the rap professor, here to give all the unfounded rappers better succes lectures, and im tired of these fags actin like child molestors, or the fcc constantly being rap protestors, why dont i protest country rock music and pop, make b2k take off theyre jewelry and drop and rob garth brooks for his rhinestone top, my guns are like pringles cus once i pop it dont stop and neither do i even when ive surpassed the top, if youre disrespectin me just stop, unless you want 1000 shells comin through the door of ya drop, huggin ya shorty and yall heart stop, then i hop in the whip and take it to the chop shop, collect the cash and go buy sum crack rocks, put em in the stash and go make sum cash stocks, my guns are dirty need to get new glocks, runnin in ya crib bustin the locks off ya stash box, im gettin paid, you wouldnt be hot if you was an 18th century slave in 100 degree weather, my shit is heavy yours is light like a pigeon feather, i got balls and yall balls r tether, iceman name a cat thats better

Straight Ace 12-23-03 11:26 PM

Correction, i suggest u use that *edit* button..Please do..
No crew votes, funny i said that..none would take you..
This kid needs to read sum Tut's n post at a board for rookies..
N after 3 lines he read such brutality he cleaned out his cookies..
E-N-T-E-R < common fact it S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E-S your lines..
Kid desperately posted twice to try n 'double' mines..
God damn.. your punches elastic .. covered in stretch marks..
Ur wordplay? heh a joke so here lemme give u a 'headstart'...
Fool PM'd me claimin his spits in cypher where so ill..n 'killer'..
I thought i'd punch u..wont need it ill just beat you wit filler..
N I'm like toilet paper 'press' me to hard and ur in 'deep shit'..
U? ur scripts have the perfect soft 'texture' to whipe my ass wit..

votes..

Straight Ace 12-24-03 07:56 AM

Uppin'...
Please poll vote..I'd return the fav..if i only had 100 posts hehe..

Anyways...

Up..

Eki 12-24-03 08:07 AM

I like Staright Aces verse better. Personal, easier to understand, and not much bullshit.
MY unofficial vote: Straight Aces

Tolerant Level 12-24-03 08:46 AM

aiight

Straight ace's verse was much better then icemans.....
stright ace was more direct and had better ryhmes scheme to follow the har dircting disses

Vote: Straight Ace

IceMan187 12-24-03 08:52 AM

yea its my first battle and he kinda did rip me so ill give him sum props, but regardless i did kill him in cyphers

Straight Ace 12-24-03 01:57 PM

Uppin...
It takes very little effort, to submit a poll vote..

N appreciate the effort, props Eki n Level, altho ur votes are unofficial, they're still appreciated.

Up..

Daz 12-24-03 02:49 PM

ace vote on my battle dazasta vs. exectuioners..
and check ur damn pms....
ace won this battle...i cant vote chuz of that gay damn 100 post rule so w/e..but ace won ths was a one sided battle

Envied Talent 12-24-03 02:53 PM

one sided like crazy

punches
vocab
struct
flow
complex
creativ.
personals...

all belong to straight ace

straight ace, u aint no regular newbie , alias?

vote= straight ace

EVERYONE HIT THIS UP WIT HONEST VOTES

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...ighlight=killer

Straight Ace 12-24-03 05:50 PM

Uppity Up...
Come on..just cause i aint got 500 posts yet? heh nah seriously, it takes very little effort.

Straight Ace 12-24-03 08:52 PM

Uppin' no4..........................
Forth Uppin'........................

Uppin for Poll votes.............

IceMan187 12-25-03 10:27 AM

UPPIN>>>>>>>>>>>

wee need these votes i dont plan on winning but i wanna see if aNYONE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR ME

uppppUPPPP>>>>>

Fl~O~mEtRy 12-25-03 02:27 PM

yah, my unnoficila vote goes ace, he totally destroyed the other kid, for that other kids first time thoi he wasnt that bad, just work ojn your structure