RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   dizzy hommel vs prophacyz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=101986)

prophacyz 12-28-03 09:20 PM

dizzy hommel vs prophacyz

rules

10 lines max
house rules
u spit first
check in before spit
textbook battle

g'luck...no beef.

prophacyz 12-28-03 09:44 PM

*check pro for personals, and if you don't get the punches...don't try to...*

yo, the 'beef' between us is to remain like 'legless-cows'...'ground'
you couldn't come up with original rhymes so you looked in 'textbooks'...like it was 'lost-and-found' spendin ya nights 'watchin-gangsta-movies' just so you can claim
you 'grew-up-on-da-streets'...ain't never 'blew-up-on-tha-streets'
even if you had 'bombs-strapped-to-ya-waist'...
havin an 'intelligent-battle' wit u is like havin a 'battle-of-wits' n
u comin 'unarmed'...couldn't 'produce' tight shit if you 'moved-out-west-and-farmed'...

prophacyz 12-28-03 09:53 PM

heres da last three lines....

everytime i spit, i make this nigga 'cry'...its like i'm da fuckin
'reign-man'(rain man)..bitch you been on my 'wanted-listed' longer
than fuckin 'saddam-hussein'...this 'defeat' i'm handin u make u like 'david-blaine'...just 'magically-disappear'

thats it...waitin on you...definitely ain't my best.

PaDDyMaN 12-28-03 09:56 PM

LOL prophacyz you let me down bro, all those times u talk shit on peoples rhymes and now you come up with this? Theres this thing called CREDIBILITY, you have NONE.

prophacyz 12-28-03 09:59 PM

siad it wasn't my best...'key-block'............................................ ....................

prophacyz 12-29-03 01:37 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

The*Reign*Man 12-29-03 10:32 AM

prophacyz dat aint yer best i know that but it was ayt!!

dizzy will probably spit withing 7 2 8 hours so have patience ayt dawg?

prophacyz 12-29-03 12:22 PM

aight............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

dizzy hommel 12-29-03 06:35 PM

A'yo prophacyz man dat shit was wank,
Boy u aint got enough skills 2 Robb an open safe bank!//

But wen u hear d Buzz of my Chainsaw,
U'll b think wat d fuck is he chasin my ass for?//

Well its bcus ur lyrics are so laim,
There drivin me insane,i asked myself wat can kill this pain?
Ino a bullet thru ur brain!//

Look at my last 3 lines they put u2 shame,
Boy u best had realise this is a mans Game!//

Boy idid it in 10 lines quick,go pay a hoe 2suck ur dick!//

The*Reign*Man 12-29-03 06:40 PM

lol dizzy dawg that shit was off the hook dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaDDyMaN 12-29-03 06:45 PM

Dizzys closer was generic but the rest was good, other than that he had better punches and a better verse-----------------not a hate vote but id say he won, prophacyz dont hate on this man im jus sayin he won THIS battle maybe youll win the next one i see up on the posts-----------------------------------------

mc aines 12-29-03 06:50 PM

dat shit was a bit wack just like the crew pmsl ur going no where.........................................

prophacyz 12-29-03 07:04 PM

^aines, vote dog............................................... .................................................. ..................................

dizzy hommel 12-29-03 08:10 PM

uppin dis shit #1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prophacyz 12-30-03 02:11 PM

^yo dizzy, i'm in da crew so dis battles pretty pointless.....unless you wanna keep it goin to up ur skills or whateva