RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   AUDIO OF THE WEEK ---> Oh Jennifer...The sad but true story about drugs... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104904)

White Owl Bundy 01-08-04 01:04 AM

Oh Jennifer...The sad but true story about drugs...

Yeah it happened again...This song was sort of true...Don't go out and try to attempt what I did...I tried to mix this again and I think it's aiight but you know I have no clue how to mix...Drop your feeds and let me know what the drills is...

http://www.soundclick.com/whiteowlbundy

BlUnT-MC 01-08-04 08:57 AM

daaaamn... quality is DOPE... flow is your own, ain't no one here got this style, i'm feelin' if 4 real.. lyrics is good,,... lmao rash 'round her lip.... lmao @ the loon set up... link me sum them uppers an' downers... perc-o-cet!!!!... like woaH!!!... oh man, this track is ill,,.. lyrics are soo clean in the delivery, an' so dirty in the content... coo shit... lol, tampon in ya ass...

the moral is funny as fuck... don't buy the loon album... wash ya ass.. on the real.... this is the illest track i heard on rb for a LONG ass mu-fuckin' time dawg... lol... you a funny manz..

Straie 01-08-04 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlUnT-MC
daaaamn... quality is DOPE... flow is your own, ain't no one here got this style, i'm feelin' if 4 real.. lyrics is good,,... lmao rash 'round her lip.... lmao @ the loon set up... link me sum them uppers an' downers... perc-o-cet!!!!... like woaH!!!... oh man, this track is ill,,.. lyrics are soo clean in the delivery, an' so dirty in the content... coo shit... lol, tampon in ya ass...

the moral is funny as fuck... don't buy the loon album... wash ya ass.. on the real.... this is the illest track i heard on rb for a LONG ass mu-fuckin' time dawg... lol... you a funny manz..

lol.yeah pretty much feel the same...........beat was smooth and bangin.......you got a raw delivery and pressence.......quality was great........real nice.shit had me rollin.......I usually dont like talkin at the end of a track, but you changed my mind because this shit was fuckin funny.........thanx for the track,lol

White Owl Bundy 01-08-04 11:55 AM

Thanks for the feedbacks fellas...You're right, there is nobody like me...But there might be and they are just afraid to do it...The feedback is much appreciated ya'll...

MercenarySoulja 01-08-04 12:12 PM

LOL my nigga said some cherios. this shii was wild boii. everything was on point from beginnig to the ending. good shii man jus make sure u stay away from them birth control pills my nigg. keep doin whatchu do

Urban AKA 01-08-04 07:34 PM

That is sick... straight up... 1st verse was tight, your flow was on point, lyrics was dope, and you got that bomb delivery 4 real.. mad props to you...

White Owl Bundy 01-09-04 12:08 AM

Mad props to everyone that listened...The story was true to some extent...And whoever made this a sticky I really appreciate it man...Urban AKA, good looks on the feedback brother for real...I feel like cryin or breakdancing or somethin...

urban_tactics 01-09-04 01:18 AM

lmfao...flow on point...REAL NICE...i luv that beat...i see pac on this joint definitely...topic is nice...LMFAO this nigga got me rollin...NICE, THUMBS UP...

BlUnT-MC 01-09-04 01:48 PM

i stuck it, no problem, it deserves to be.....

White Owl Bundy 01-09-04 02:00 PM

Urban, muchos gracias(what does that mean again?)...Thankd man for the feed...Blunt, you just earned a spot among the many Polk High Alumni...So I'll address you as Blunt Alumni from now on...Not like it means anything or could get you a lotta women but it's nice to tell your parents and stuff ya know...Thanks man...

-Zone Out- 01-10-04 07:13 AM

this shit it tight as hell..I want to go into audio...and I also wont buy that Loon Album..and cheerios smell good as hell when hey coming out my ass hole:)

White Owl Bundy 01-10-04 12:13 PM

Oh yeah miss? Cheerios smell good comin out? I've never smelled cheerios comin out a girl's ass and it smelled good so that's what's goody...Might wanna send me a ziploc bag with the scent in it so I could see how it is...Thanks for the feedback though darlin it's much appreciated...

PostMan 01-10-04 12:19 PM

lmao......... that shit had me rollin at the end..... the moral of the story is.. dont buy loon album. hahaha... tight flow and story and shit to man.

White Owl Bundy 01-10-04 12:26 PM

Thank you Mr Postman...Still, I wonder how many people bought that Loon album...Yes, it does count even if you was feelin like 3 of the songs and downloaded it...Loon is an over aged molester...Listen to his voice for goodness sake...It's very disturbing...

-Zone Out- 01-10-04 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by White Owl Bundy
Oh yeah miss? Cheerios smell good comin out? I've never smelled cheerios comin out a girl's ass and it smelled good so that's what's goody...Might wanna send me a ziploc bag with the scent in it so I could see how it is...Thanks for the feedback though darlin it's much appreciated...

:wtf:..darling?..say the name and listen to how it's pronounce..cause I'm 120% sure that I'm a male..

dixie normous
Dick's enomous..get it?..