RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Matches will go up later today (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106467)

Quotient 01-13-04 09:08 AM

Matches will go up later today

Matches will be set later today. No title matches this week. . Feeble is the Heavy Weight champ so he'll defend it next week. And we'll have contension matches starting next week for the Middle and Light Weight belts.

Oh and if you get your panties in a twist cuz I'm competeing and modding now. It's been done before many times. All matches and decisions will be fair. All matches are matched by rank so I don't do dirty deeds of putting me against weak comp. Everyone will get a title shot if you earn the right to. Thank you. And please keep the bullshit to a minimum.

If anyone would like to write a weekly mag or help write it PM me asap. If you do a good job, you might end up getting to run the LLL. Thanks again. Pz.

Taktik 01-13-04 09:11 AM

so this means the old champs arent champs anymore?

i thought the tourney was just for shits and giggles and when we returned to the league, all the champs would be back to the way we were....unless im not gettin it.......:(

Quotient 01-13-04 09:19 AM

Evolve said only Feeble will remain champ. That's what he told me. So yea.. he's the only champ. Sorry. Just win this week and you'll probably have a contension match to battle for a new title. This week is just for me personally to see basically the level of talent everyone is at. So I can make judgements in the future on who to give shots and whatnot. After a couple weeks we'll have solid ranks and it'll all go smoothly.

Taktik 01-13-04 09:20 AM

understandable..........

jus wanted to make sure........

lets hope you do a good job :)

but im sure you will

COM 01-13-04 11:13 AM

i'm excited! :hump:

Walter Wall 01-13-04 01:13 PM

yo Quo

Bribeone1 and K. Largo are the same person

you have him in 2 matches (vs. you and vs. feeble)

FuE-xIoN 01-13-04 01:21 PM

I Agreed To Help Walter On A Mag For The Tourney, But I'll Help You Quo If You Need Any..

Feeble Minded 01-15-04 09:35 PM

im gonna be as dope as quo is on urban prowlers one day ...

-Da Jacka- 01-15-04 10:05 PM

is urban prowlers a site or wtf..

if so is that the full name..second.

new battles go up sunday to let u all no that just signed in..

pc

K.Largo 01-15-04 10:52 PM

urban prowlers is a street where Quo used to hustle back in the day

Verbal Kent 01-15-04 11:06 PM

I'm comin back for the belt I held twice...

Feeble 01-15-04 11:11 PM

^ Im spanking you with it first . . :)

K.Largo 01-15-04 11:16 PM

if u get by me first ^

Feeble 01-15-04 11:18 PM

i dont even need to .. our match wasnt even a title match. *spank*

Quotient 01-15-04 11:20 PM

Note:

I'm going for 19-0

So I'm gonna try. ANd run over all of you fucks in the process. :) Gotta beat my old record of 18-1.