RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Have You Ever (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106954)

Sir Q. Layshun 01-14-04 11:14 PM

Have You Ever

Seen Someone Die Rite Infront Of U

I Havent But I Imagine It Would Suck To See

Peety Popeyes 01-14-04 11:15 PM

"Get a life"...there, just seen you die right in front of me.

Trapt Wit 01-14-04 11:17 PM

Unfortunately I have...
My boy got stabbed and he passed away in the hospital with me and a few others at his bedside

Aisle Phive 01-14-04 11:18 PM

Jesus Peety, shut the fuck up. It's actually a decent topic, n00bs like you ruin it. Fuckin jew has a win list in his sig, died. . faggot. . die. .

Lets see. .

Last year, in a car accident my brother died. It was some tragic shit. . haunts me to this day.

Sublime D 01-14-04 11:23 PM

death is very serious stuff...someone was shot to death by a drive by in front of my house...one of the bullets came and hit the chair i was sittin in in my house..i came to the window in time to see the dude go down and the car pull off...ya know after i ducked and screamed what the fuck

another incident was when i was goin to school abotu a year ago and i walked past thsi shot up suv with a dead guy in it..i didn't even realize it til i saw it on the news..he coulda still eben alive..i mean the car was runnin..that was errie

and finally i knew this dude.who suffered the worst death in my city's history..he acted gay to thsi dude ( he mighta been gay) and this dude and another dude and two girls..jumped him..raped him..stuck a broom up his ass..beat him..and set him on fire still alive and locked him in a dumpster
everyone involved was under 17...sick sad shit
now im a lil depressed *sigh*

B-Kast 01-14-04 11:45 PM

Ohhh, would you like a cookie?

I haven't seen someone die, don't really want to either... unless its Smoe Ki, from a racist driven gang bash...

Emerge 01-14-04 11:46 PM

i was young...some thug took his life right outside my window.....

but the really sad thing is hearing the mother's cries

that bothered me for a couple of weeks

K.Largo 01-15-04 12:00 AM

me?.
unlike sublimeD. I dont live in Beirut.
so I'm glad to say I have never seen anything like it
and really hope I never have to.

The Necromancer 01-15-04 12:12 AM

Aisle 5, I thought I was the jew. Oh well.

Hm... this thread is... interesting. On one hand, it can easily build freepostable wannabe net-thugs trying to pretend to be gangster. But this is also a serious subject, and even posers comprehend sacritity.

Never seen anyone die before my eyes. Except various insects. Plenty of kids 'round these parts seem to die in car accidents. It's fucked up. Had a kitten die once, that was sadder than any human dying, to me at least. I'm such a mysanthrope.

Quotient 01-15-04 12:31 AM

I have. My brother commited suicide when I was 11 in the bathroom at our old apartment in Brooklyn. I didn't see the initial act of him taking his life but I saw the aftermath in that bathroom. Which is why I still see a shrink and shit.

Emotion 01-15-04 02:02 AM

Man i feel for u^my FRIEND FOund his dad hanging...I have seen a few dead bodies though..BUt its not like will never see them again thought aye.

Jes 01-15-04 03:15 AM

i've seen what acts preceed death, car accident, disease, suicide. but i wasn't present when they were clinically dead... but who knows, i think people are dead long before their physical dies... can't decipher which is the worse loss, death of a human's body or a person's soul.

inspire 01-15-04 03:24 AM

I wasted some cracka foos in CounterStrike on Xbox Live NiCCa.

That's about as close as it gets.

COM 01-15-04 04:50 AM

lmmfao^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint
I have. My brother commited suicide when I was 11 in the bathroom at our old apartment in Brooklyn. I didn't see the initial act of him taking his life but I saw the aftermath in that bathroom. Which is why I still see a shrink and shit.

Damn man..... I feel bad for you....

B-Kast 01-15-04 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
i've seen what acts preceed death, car accident, disease, suicide. but i wasn't present when they were clinically dead... but who knows, i think people are dead long before their physical dies... can't decipher which is the worse loss, death of a human's body or a person's soul.

^OMG thats so true