RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Close To Death (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106969)

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-15-04 12:33 AM

Close To Death

Have u ever been in a near fatal accident or somethin happend to u where u allmsot died or norowely escaped wit yo ass in one piece

Trapt Wit 01-15-04 12:33 AM

Was jumped and stabbed three times in the back = (

B-Kast 01-15-04 12:44 AM

^Thanx for dropping the charges :)

RythmicTendicies 01-15-04 06:05 AM

not life-threatening...was jumped by a bunch of taigs last summer, just about got out....n' i nearly killed myself about 5 times while skiing last yr, if that counts....

B-Kast 01-15-04 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RythmicTendicies
not life-threatening...was jumped by a bunch of taigs last summer, just about got out....n' i nearly killed myself about 5 times while skiing last yr, if that counts....

Skiing that would be a good way to go down :laugh:

RythmicTendicies 01-15-04 06:12 AM

lol...my legs were in every shape that week....and there were a few close encounters with various trees...meh, dislocated knee was the worst i came away wit :)

Emotion 01-15-04 06:34 AM

Nope never,

B-Kast 01-15-04 07:03 AM

There was this one time when i was at the bus-stop, and this arab came up n hes like got a cigi, n i said " I don't share with Arabs", n he pulls out this gun, im like shit amn calm the fuck down, but then my homie Diddy came up n hes like whats crackin?, n im like get this sand dwelling nigga off me hoe. So Diddy swings him a punch... BUT misses and gets cap shot in his ass. By this time i was like wtfs goin on, so i punch this arab in the face, then his mask fell off n it was Osama Bin Laden.
So im all blowin out cause i had done a few lines of crystal meth, i go wtf you doin here arab, he said he was hiding out and if i rat him in he'll shoot me. So i grabbed his gun, then this black van pulled out and some fuckin' terrosrist crew jumps out all with MP5 Navy's so i drop the gun and be like shit im sorry yo.
But then my crew came passed on their double decker bus and all jump out with rocket launchers. Im like phew lucky these homies came, so DMX be like "back up arabs", and they did then all my homies pulled out their 9 n glocks and start firing while all the arabs pull out their MP5K's and start firing, there was this whole GUN war so im like fuck better run.
Then i wenbt back after finding the closest palce to have a few cones, and all these arabs are lyin on the ground. And all my bois are like yea nucca eat lead.
then is aw that one Arab was still squirming, so i went up with my knife and i was like, what you gonna do know sand dwellin nucca, he jsut started crying, with his tupid arab accent.
Then i put the knife to his throat and said "Would you like to be a crocodile"

Then he died so i walked home and baked a cherry pie :)...

I almost died that day, scary shit.

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 07:20 AM

same happened to me with saddam...but i burryed him in a hole before they could catch im..cus he said hed give me money

It 01-15-04 07:25 AM

almost got hit by a car going like 80 miles an hour i just laughed

B-Kast 01-15-04 07:27 AM

^Why

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 07:35 AM

real funny...eurgh

B-Kast 01-15-04 07:41 AM

^I wasn't trying to be, why would you laugh if you almost got hit by a car

It 01-15-04 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Kast
^Why