RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Raekwon say it aint so!!!!!!!1 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107057)

Gunman tha Great 01-15-04 10:54 AM

Raekwon say it aint so!!!!!!!1

why would u spit your verse from "missing watch" as a 'freestyle' on MTV live on the Sway and King Tech radio show?

RythmicTendicies 01-15-04 11:03 AM

cos he's wack................................

lmao..only j/k, hes dope..lotta rappers do it, not as if it's anything new.

Gunman tha Great 01-15-04 11:04 AM

yeah but Raekwon used to say 'niggaz is lying saying they freestyling i'm getting sick of it i catch u niggaz doing it and i'm pulling ya card'

MuhThugga 01-15-04 02:07 PM

Because it is associated with MTV and he knows those morons wouldn't know the difference.

Penskills 01-15-04 02:10 PM

???..Rakewon..still ill...

urban_tactics 01-15-04 03:29 PM

errybody does it

osiruz 01-15-04 03:42 PM

closed

X Ecution 01-15-04 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
yeah but Raekwon used to say 'niggaz is lying saying they freestyling i'm getting sick of it i catch u niggaz doing it and i'm pulling ya card'

well then hes a hypocrit

all rappers do that....no one really " freestyles" ne more...not even cass or banks...or graff....so dont expect it from ne one.....1

Playjahrizer 01-15-04 06:22 PM

rae is fuckin retarded. you'd expect that shit from some one from gay unit or some other mtv guys... but from one of the wu?!!?! say it aint so

C-Section 01-15-04 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Ecution
well then hes a hypocrit

all rappers do that....no one really " freestyles" ne more...not even cass or banks...or graff....so dont expect it from ne one.....1

no only gay rappers do it. i seen slug on a show on TV he was freestyling while brother ali beat boxed. and it was a real freestyle. i seen/heard alot of people doing actual freestyles

N-Demik 01-15-04 08:42 PM

Oh Yea!!!!.....I didn't know he was a netcee and member of this forum, and is able to answer your question *Shrugs*

CAMROK 01-15-04 10:40 PM

Yea, lot of rappers do it

G. Buttersworth 01-16-04 05:28 AM

the shit about freestylin these days.. is quite diffrent from back in the day.

when you're famous.. and you're known... that means your music makes money.

so if you don't copyrite your shit... and someone records it.. and copyrites it before you do... you just lost any financial profit that verse will make.so if mc xxxx freestyles... and someone copyrites it and sells it, as a exclusive on a mixtape... guess who makes no money.

shady business... and it hurts all actual talented mainstream emcess this day and age.

Kwizikal 01-16-04 05:34 AM

true^^^^^^^^^^makes it hard....some underdog shit DJ could milk your shit for all its worth n leave you high n dry

Gunman tha Great 01-16-04 09:47 AM

few things, emcees get paid zero for giving Djs exclusives its promotion. And whoever named those lame ass rappers as examples, they all suck so i expect them losers not to freestyle. Common freestyled 4real on that bitch and shut it down. How would somebody believe that a rapper is freestyling then stops and does an entire fucking sound effect, says some shit another person would say in his story. And Sway's ass knew it wasn't a freestyle he like "yeah freestyling a story i like that real emcee type stuff"