RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NiCCa!! HoLLa WhUT!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107324)

inspire 01-16-04 05:24 AM

NiCCa!! HoLLa WhUT!!

I had a bad experience with airports. So I'm venting.

Trip over to the Good Ol' US of A -
A 14 hour flight into LA. Then a 6 hour layover. . I watched two flights go to Chicago, while waiting for mine to get in. A 4 hour flight to Chi-town, then 8 minutes to get to my next flight to Louisville. Have you ever tried to run from one side to the other in Chicago O'Hare? It's huge. I make the flight, last person on. Then I get to Louisville, and wait.. and wait.. and wait for my luggage, which never comes. I give them my details, and 3 days later at 3am some dick calls me and says "I have your luggage, where do you live?". I get my bag and go back to sleep.

The trip back to the outback -
Get to Louisville airport early, cause I don't want to get stuck in huge lines. The flight is delayed an hour anyways, fucking snow. Get to Chi-town. Missed my flight by an hour. Wait for another for next flight to LA. Have 5 mins to get to my international connection. Get lost at the airport. Get there 30 mins late and rush on the plane. Everyone looks at me like "You piece of shit. Wasting my time you FUCKER!!! DIE!!!". Which is made worse because I'm poor and sit waaaay at the back in economy. I get to Sydney, wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and no bags again. I give them my details, they call me 4 hours after I get home and say "Your bag is too heavy to ship because we're lazy fucks.". I drive all the way back to the airport. Knock on the door to get my bag, and no one is there. I wait 30 mins and finally some slut comes and opens the door. I get my bag and drive home.

I will never fly again. :cussing:

~HoTTie~ 01-16-04 06:18 AM

Lol.

Its Never Like That For Me When I Go Back To Venezuela For Vacation.

Maybe Flying Just Isn't For You.

inspire 01-16-04 06:24 AM

^It's because I'm white isn't it!!!!

abysmal rapper 01-16-04 09:15 AM

yo i feel ya... when i had ta go ta ATL there was like a 6 hour delay... but gettin to miami was good and the same thing on the way back to detroit delay in ATL... some of these airports need ta get their stuff tagether

Tsar Casm 01-16-04 01:23 PM

You lost me on the word trip..

The End 01-16-04 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspire
^It's because I'm white isn't it!!!!

Yeah, because the man is always trying to keep the white man down..

:rolleyes:

Tsar Casm 01-16-04 01:30 PM

Word..supressin' the white man...?

Happy Thoughts 01-16-04 02:13 PM

You guys are funny!

The End 01-16-04 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Thoughts
You guys are funny!

Are you a female?

Happy Thoughts 01-16-04 02:49 PM

Yeppers!

Yu Bin SunD 01-16-04 02:56 PM

lol i use to say yeppers errrrr

lmao damn son they were fuckin wit u lol nice story

inspire 01-16-04 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Yeah, because the man is always trying to keep the white man down..

Yeah, but I consider the white race the "erect penis repo men" of all races. Throughout history white people have been able to fuck the shit out of other races for resources, kill them by the millions, take over their countries and still act like their shit doesn't stink. I mean a black man living in the hood or whatever you wanna call it these days may jack you for your wallet.. But a 30 year old white perfectionist male living in the burbs will kill you in your sleep, cut you up into tiny pieces and eat you in his protein shake. If you ask me, we some bad ass messed up crazy motherfuckers!

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-16-04 04:59 PM

How u think I feeL!!!!! I look like a cross breed between a puerto rican and a arab and paki. They see me and they be like OH SHIT A MUSLIM! grab his olive skinned terrorist ass! lol

Dragon I 01-16-04 06:09 PM

he he. somebody once said to a frend of mine 'go back to india you paki'. highly amusing. proving the low intellect of racists. even more funy cos he's from maritius

inspire 01-16-04 07:24 PM

I completley know what the hell you're talking about. :rolleyes: