RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Any beatboxers out there? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107439)

Dragon I 01-16-04 05:54 PM

Any beatboxers out there?

just wondering if there's ne beatboxers out there besides me? and if so, how long they been going. what does everybody else think of beatboxing neways?

:huh:

BFire 01-16-04 06:08 PM

i think its dope when ur out smokin a joint at a party n u wanna battle some1..my boy is sik wit it..does a good impression of dead prez - hiphop. its str8

Mr.Christensen 01-16-04 06:10 PM

yea im good

dum dum blah shhh blah shhh dum damn dum dum
shh shh chick chick click tack shh tik

Dragon I 01-16-04 06:16 PM

lol. that's an ill flow u got going there. yeah. tis useful to be able to beatbox. plus, it amazes the ladies, which is nice. never need a producer either. just record some beatboxing then ryhme over the top of it.

Tsar Casm 01-16-04 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Realist
yea im good

dum dum blah shhh blah shhh dum damn dum dum
shh shh chick chick click tack shh tik

Boom Shakkallaka Boom..beat that!

AJ 01-16-04 08:48 PM

I use to when I first started to rap, me and my friends use to do beatbox battles. It was pretty cool. I stopped after awhile and finally started concentrating on rapping in itself more.

Tsar Casm 01-16-04 08:53 PM

isn't old??

G. Buttersworth 01-17-04 12:09 AM

yeah i beatbox. i have a total of two beats. they some sick beats tho.

but its cold here in ny... so i'm getting rusty with it.

Tsar Casm 01-17-04 12:13 AM

Dope..I'm freezing in CT..damned without heat..

Handcuffs 01-17-04 12:16 AM

my friend is so fucking good.
We were messin aroud in some store and there was a mic connected to some speakers and he beatboxed so everyone in the store could hear it. It was sooo dope.

Tsar Casm 01-17-04 12:17 AM

Thanks..it was a real interesting story while it lasted..

Maven 01-17-04 01:27 AM

^that was harsh and uncalled for.

I beatbox. I'm not terribly good at it..but, you know it makes me look cool.
I can't believe you would rather record over beatboxing than a decent beat. You must be hella good...or really high.
I have been experimenting with new sounds...almost like scatting, but adding in base beats with it.
tis dope =)

The Necromancer 01-17-04 03:30 AM

Y'know that song you hear when you play the game BattleToads for regular nintendo and you pause it... I can beatbox that.

I beatbox, but I aint no beatboxer. I only got a little bit under my belt. But it's enough that people can rap over it should the need ever arise.

I'm trying to learn to do beatbox scratches. Where you say shit and make it sound like your scratching it up, like the Human Orchestra does.

Bigg E Z 01-17-04 03:55 AM

My mate Beat Boxes....LOL....We were drunk as fuck wen he started and i wanted to bus a free....So he gave me a beat...We went for over 30 mins...His mouth was hurtin for the whole night...!!

verbal conflict 01-17-04 04:09 AM

Quote:
I'm trying to learn to do beatbox scratches. Where you say shit and make it sound like your scratching it up, like the Human Orchestra does.

my boy can do it... its crazy.. how he does it though.. i try beat boxin, but i just do that normal kick, hat, kick, hat, snare, snare, snare... nothin special... but my boy real good... n he even samples kicks w/ my mic.. n use it in beats...lol...