RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Are Somethings That Make You Laugh, Even Though It's Not Supposed To Be Funny? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107736)

KoNcEpT 01-17-04 09:04 PM

What Are Somethings That Make You Laugh, Even Though It's Not Supposed To Be Funny?

Lol, I Happened To Be Reading
A Bout How Someone Died And
I Couldn't Stop Laughing But It
Wasn't Really That Funny......I
Think It Was The Way It Was...
Said...The Topic Was Have You
Ever Saw Some One Die Right In
Front Of You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazasta
actually i have..sum kid got merked by sum crips..died in da middle of da street

Lol This May Be A Dumb...
Topic But It's Better Than "Can
You Make Me A Sig"....

Btw Disscuss . . .

Yu Bin SunD 01-17-04 09:09 PM

ya my teacher died durin the christmas break....but when we back to skool we started laughin crazy cause he died killin pigs in the back of a truck and he fell and he died constantly but it was i was lmao how i imagined how he died

Kredit's NOT A Fag 01-17-04 09:10 PM

He died constantly?

KoNcEpT 01-17-04 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kredit's A Fag
He died constantly?

Lol @ Constantly

Bruk Musta Got You = /
He May Have Went Too
Far That Time.

Yu Bin SunD 01-17-04 09:29 PM

lol oops i meant instantly

Penskills 01-17-04 09:34 PM

..My girl and I just came back from seeing a movie "Monster"(Great movie by the way),there was this "retarded couple"..and we were in the line to get some beverages..and they were right infront of us..after they received thier drink they were headed back to thier movie..they were stepping up the (3stairs) and BOOM! the guy trips and falls on the floor...Now..we all know not to make fun of "THOSE" type of people..but..this shit was FUNNY AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!..I'm laughing my ass off..everyone is looking at me like..I've got no sense..My girl is acting like she don't know me..but..god-damn it..shit was FUNNY!!!!!

Yu Bin SunD 01-17-04 09:41 PM

ya that shit is funny lmao after he got up did he kiss his girlfriend?

Penskills 01-17-04 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Bin SunD
ya that shit is funny lmao after he got up did he kiss his girlfriend?

:laugh2: ..Nah his girl kept telling him "are you okay?(or it appealed to be..you really can't undersatnd "THOSE" people)he started to cry..

Quotient 01-17-04 09:49 PM

Yea retarded people are halarious.

Funniest movie EVER.. was Graduating Peter.

It followed this retarded kid on his daily routine about a week before he graduated from highschool.

One part he took a biscut off this kid's plate. And the teacher goes "Give that back Peter". Then he starts to walk away nodding. And finally after she tells him 'Give it back" he turns and throws it and hits the kid in the head with it. Funniest shit I've ever seen..

KoNcEpT 01-17-04 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands
Yea retarded people are halarious.

Funniest movie EVER.. was Graduating Peter.

It followed this retarded kid on his daily routine about a week before he graduated from highschool.

One part he took a biscut off this kid's plate. And the teacher goes "Give that back Peter". Then he starts to walk away nodding. And finally after she tells him 'Give it back" he turns and throws it and hits the kid in the head with it. Funniest shit I've ever seen..

Lmao @ Him Hitting The Kid In The Head
With A Biscut.

It 01-17-04 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kredit's A Fag
He died constantly?

LMMFAO!!!OMG THIS IS THE BEST IVE SEEN YET TODAY lol

It 01-17-04 11:14 PM

when i see people i want to either shoot them or laugh my ass off at them,ppz that are so owned by basicly cuz there ugly or something

Tsar Casm 01-17-04 11:14 PM

One time I started giggling real hard at a funeral while everyone was "paying respects"..lol..Also..I started dying when this kid had a seizure in the nurses room..that shit looked hilarious..

Daz 01-17-04 11:16 PM

i got quoted..i feel special..lmao..actually i dont laugh at alot of stuff

INsanity 01-17-04 11:25 PM

One day after school and bunch of my friends and i were waiting at the bus stop, and one of my friend climbs up on top of the mailbox and then continues to climb up the power line post lol. it looked sooo jokes lol.