RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lloyd Bank$ Album Title... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=108435)

RythmicTendicies 01-20-04 10:35 AM

Lloyd Bank$ Album Title...

Tentaivly called "Money By Any Means" gotta admit, for the quality of Bank$ (don't want a series of hate threads..he has dope lyrics, get over it!) this is a pretty wack title...

Should be str8 fire though...don't judge a book by it's cover or in this case..the album by it's name.

Kwizikal 01-20-04 11:29 AM

Banks is aiight...but is not amazin....wack title for an album.....it's on the lines of 50's

EyI-SyTeZ 01-20-04 12:18 PM

^^^True

Bank's album should sell like hell, cause he got skillz!

RythmicTendicies 01-20-04 12:22 PM

meh..i think it was already foreseen, i mean all members of G-unit have $ related names..

Penskills 01-20-04 12:34 PM

..Who gives a FUCK!!!!..Another 50 related thread...FUCK~~~~~~

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyI-SyTeZ
^^^True

Bank's album should sell like hell, cause he got skillz!

So why has Master P sold more then Mos Def?Yeah didn't think u had an answer go over there and play *points at toxic waste dump site*

Lloyd's album will be boring along these lines "i'll kill you,your mother,and your sister becuz somebody in front of your house stepped on my G-unit sneakers cuz i'm so gangsta GGGGGGGGG-UNIT" i'll pass. His "freestyles' are pre-written, and he is falling off just like 50 did to sell records. Compare 50's old shit to his new shit and he looks like he lost 90% of his brain cells.

RythmicTendicies 01-20-04 03:04 PM

erm, did anyone read my post??

"don't want a series of hate threads" - meh..shoulda seen it comin'

Gunman tha Great 01-20-04 03:08 PM

series of hate threads on 50=Tha truth.

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-20-04 06:52 PM

I herd it was called Money In The Bank or somethin

C.Quip 01-20-04 06:54 PM

Banks Is Aight, I'll Probably Peep His New Album Though..

Da_Killa_Kid 01-21-04 01:52 AM

Ill pick it up but before that shit comes out he really needs to rethink the title.

wogzta 01-22-04 02:57 AM

If its anything like the majority of his Beg For Mercy raps, I wont be buying it. Why do so many potentially good rappers waste their skills on this crap? Oh well, I might be wrong... I hope i am...

wogzta 01-22-04 02:58 AM

ps. Could someone please elaborate on what "Young Buck" and "Tony Yayo" have to do with money?

since u said that all members of g unit have money-based names.

saltheking 01-22-04 04:24 AM

...man i made people pay five bucks for my sampLe mix-tape...i couLd make more seLLing that yay...
anyways...
sounds like a stupid aLbum...
but i wiLL buy it anyways so i couLd bite his lyrics!
~!~

urban_tactics 01-22-04 05:04 AM

all their names do have somethin to do wit money

BUCK...50...YAYO...

all of them are money related...go figure