RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cnn (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=108827)

hoponbaby 01-21-04 10:13 PM

Cnn

wot all u fink of cnn? they made some ill beats in there time. TONY was a classic, phone time, b ez, illegal life, blood monet part 2. all classic beats

C-Section 01-21-04 10:23 PM

dope beats with wack lyrics

Da NFamous 01-21-04 10:26 PM

I dont think their beats were that ill, but they lead in coverage of 9/11 overall i cant complain cause i dont really listen to their music, their stories however are stellar, 5 mics, 1luv.

self 01-21-04 10:37 PM

Horrible lyrics.

:) 01-22-04 12:42 PM

yeah right man.. noreaga held it down lyric wise and so did capone.. and their beats were on point cnn the invincible and phone time were classics

capone and noreaga were also grimy as fuck.. def top ten group of all time in my book

Gunman tha Great 01-22-04 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
yeah right man.. noreaga held it down lyric wise and so did capone.. and their beats were on point cnn the invincible and phone time were classics

capone and noreaga were also grimy as fuck.. def top ten group of all time in my book

If u put Noreaga and held it down lyric wise in a sentence 2gether again, make sure the word DIDN'T is between them. Nore is just plain ol wack, Capone is kidna nice but his voice is annoying, top 10 group of all time?No.Top 10 group now?Probably since their are only about 6 groups out right now.and whoeva made tha thread learned to spell

:) 01-22-04 12:48 PM

yo what happened to the battle records in your avatar.. is there a way you can hide them shits now?

Penskills 01-22-04 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myk
dope beats with wack lyrics

:laugh2: Nore raps about nothing~~~

:) 01-22-04 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
yo what happened to the battle records in your avatar.. is there a way you can hide them shits now?

damn i dont like this shit.. whats the whole point of having a rap battle forum or even a battle hack if you can just hide your records.. yo this site keeps taking steps back instead of steps forward

Kost 01-22-04 03:06 PM

war report is one of my favorites

nore might not have the best lyrics - but his delivry is classick

:) 01-22-04 03:08 PM

no shit.. thats what im saying his delivery is sick ass fuck plus i like the way dude raps.. he has that gutter flow

N-Demik 01-22-04 03:15 PM

Nore is dooooooooooooooooooope damnit!!

"Like a hammer you hold on your hand, I make hits"

Jeah

Gunman tha Great 01-22-04 03:16 PM

his delivery sucks, his lyrics suck, only thing he can do is host mixtapes (now thats something his ass is great at)

self 01-22-04 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Demik
Nore is dooooooooooooooooooope damnit!!

"Like a hammer you hold on your hand, I make hits"

Jeah

LMAO.

Yeah...He's great.

Emotion 01-23-04 06:10 AM

shit lyrics, buit some nice beats