RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Krakka T Vs Reall (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109091)

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 10:11 PM

Krakka T Vs Reall

10 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Hate Votes
And No D/r Votes
Ill Spit First

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 10:12 PM

Checkin In
Gettin Ready To Spit........

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 10:30 PM

You Reall?i Think You Been Hit Way Too Many Times By The Mic In Ya Grill/
You Wouldn't Be Reall If That Was Your Face On The 1 Dollar Bill//
You Fill,and You Aint Got No Atomic Flow/
You Spit More Like An Atomic Hoe//.....
With A Finger Up Your Ass Just To See How You Would Sound When You Spit/
Ill Murda You Like A True Soldier ,you Be Needing A Special Aid Kit//
I Can Rip Ya Atomic Asswhole With The Words I Spit And You'd Throw A Fit/
I Can Ripp Ya Verse Even If I Was On The Toilet Taken A Shit//
When This Battles Over You''ll Be My Bitch And Start Rappin Bout My Dick/
And Tell Everyone That Foo Krakka T From Dynasty Soldiers Is Sick//

Ven0m 01-22-04 10:34 PM

that was shit......................................

ReaLL 01-22-04 10:59 PM

ok........................................
c'mon dogg i know you obssessed wit my name/but god damn i told you... i dont battle wit lames/and please dont talk shit cus i cock and aim/put the barrel 2 ur eye so you can SEE MY RANGE/honestly dogg i think u a fag/we battling and you talkin bout dicks...hommie we know you jagg/im the best in this battle fuck krakka t/im like vampires in the mirror YOU CANT SEE ME/krakka t im jus tryin 2 b nice/but you need to go 2 iceman and get a lil rappin advice/yeah dogg ask 4 help if you need/but the only time you should b rappin is christmas eve(wrappin)/and how you gon b called a soldier when you dont carry guns/o yea playin laser tag is the only time i seen u wit 1/and imma fuckin gangsta so expect you 2 b scared/cus my bullets put a bad feelin to your head like you got a nightmare/this my last line and i barely tried/but i spit weak shit just2 b kind

ReaLL 01-22-04 11:01 PM

vote.............................................. .............

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 11:05 PM

Yo That Was Kinda Tight I Think U Fed Off My Verse A Little
And It Took Me Bout 10 Minute With That Verse U Almost Took Over 30 Minutes But....
Lets Get These Votes

Ven0m 01-22-04 11:06 PM

if i could vote it would goto reall...i don't have to explain much. reall had way better flow punclh lines and structure..krakka T that ryhme was really bad i think u need a lil more practice (no offense)

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 11:11 PM

Practice Ok Buddy Yea Right But Yea
Uppin For Some Votes

Moduraters If Younnotice This Foo(venom) Is Following Realleverywhere He Gos And Gettin Him The When And A Crappy Vote''and I Think Its Just To Be In His Crew''
Sorry For The Freepost But This Foo Venom Is A Dickrider<----(dick Riding Votes)

Ven0m 01-22-04 11:17 PM

Krakka T..first of all my votes don't count yet and Im not trying to follow reall i like his verses and its not that i want to be in his crew that im somewhat voting for him all the time...its just that his punchlines are really good and obviously urs wasn't so why don't u take it like a man and shut the fuck up

KRAKKA T 01-22-04 11:29 PM

Uppiinnn Number 1
Votes.....
Votes Votes Votes!!

ReaLL 01-22-04 11:46 PM

i dont think i was feeding but the rules said nothing about it.....................vote

ReaLL 01-23-04 12:15 AM

dont think i was feeding but the rules said nothing about it.....................vote

ReaLL 01-23-04 12:51 AM

vote.............................................. .......

ReaLL 01-23-04 01:10 AM

vote.............................................. .....................................