RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem New Album News (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109143)

Rev Unit 01-23-04 06:59 AM

Eminem New Album News

Source - hiphopselect.com

By the fourth quarter of 2003, Eminem's fourth solo album was about half-way finished. But late last year, the majority of his songs such as "Bully," "Come On," "Monkey See, Monkey Do," "Love You More" and "We As Americans" was leaked and made its way onto the Internet.

"I was about six to eight songs deep," Eminem told XXL magazine. "Now I'm about three to four. It's so painfull to have them things go; it's all a work in progress. Choruses can be changed, lines can be changed, there are certain lines on the shit that I feel like I can hit better. Those [leaked songs] were a day in the studio, making a song, and you go home at night with it and that's what you live with until you're ready to mix it down. The mix from the rough version is like night and day."

Eminem's upcoming fourth album will along with 50 Cent's second album be released in the third quarter of 2004. It features guest appearances from D-12 and G-Unit and production by Dr. Dre and Em himself.

"I really like Slim Shady," Dr. Dre, who's executive producing the album, commented. "I like him talking shit and pissing people off. That's where he's gonna go next, talking shit and raising eyebrows."

"Eminem fans will not be disappoined," manager Paul Rosenberg told XXL magazine. "He's gonna have a lot of responses to everything that's going on. No stones will be left unturned."

wogzta 01-23-04 07:08 AM

Let's just hope there's truth in these words "Slim likes pissing people off"

I havent seen anything interesting from Eminem since 2001. I hope he pisses people off with more lunatic stories, not with another mediocre album.

SWINGAWAY 01-23-04 12:40 PM

Eminem Sucks Hes A White Rapper With Shit To Say About Other People
U Better Start Lestenin To Ja Rule.
Hes Got Somethin To Sayyy At Least

Induelz 01-23-04 12:47 PM

Ahhhh@ Em

2hOt4tV 01-23-04 12:49 PM

LMAO!! Ja rulE???????????????? rathe listen to myself rappin than listenin to ja

...Àû†øpšÿ... 01-23-04 01:02 PM

Em Is Falling Off..........................

Dashskit 01-23-04 01:28 PM

Dats BullShit em ain't falling off........All the shit goin on wit aftermath/Shady/G-uniT/Obie/concerts/His FamilY.......What?........I'm far from on his dick but it's obvious homie got aloT of shit goin on........this next Joint Droppin goin be hoT cuz he gotta hold his weight wit the niggas on his label........nah mean mann think about

RythmicTendicies 01-23-04 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGAWAY
Eminem Sucks Hes A White Rapper With Shit To Say About Other People
U Better Start Lestenin To Ja Rule.
Hes Got Somethin To Sayyy At Least

lmao @ people who still critise him cos he's white..that was 4 years ago dawg..........i'm a fan of Ja....but his shit is just repetative.

Chris Black 01-23-04 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Àûâ€-øpšÿ...
Em Is Falling Off..........................

Word...
He been fallin' off for a minute now...

-W1

OutCome 01-23-04 02:08 PM

Eminem isnt falling off by far, its simply a matter of his style changing, redirecting himself rather from an underground type spit to a more mainstream and truthfully a more meaningful mature story telling spit. nough said, if he is falling off then whys the world on his dick? chances are half the people that said he sucks own half his cd's

"let are voice live on through the lyrics that you hear in our songs"

Zedd 01-23-04 02:23 PM

Emenem isnt fallin off his style is jus becoming Generic... thats how all white rapper rap now

curse 01-23-04 02:24 PM

i think ems fallin off a bit...but i think hes gonna comeback powerhouse style an shyt...ive heard some of tha leaked songs off mix tapes an shyt...an they're bomb as hell.

as for JA...i think if he hadnt started out as a sell-out, id listen...but i dont do that poppy ass sell-0ut bullshyt. feel me?

--0ut-->

Maven 01-23-04 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Unit
"I really like Slim Shady," Dr. Dre, who's executive producing the album, commented. "I like him talking shit and pissing people off. That's where he's gonna go next, talking shit and raising eyebrows."

what do you mean, thats where he's gonna go next? shit, the dude lives there. He has not written a song that didn't talk shit to some other celebrity, or the general public, or the music industry since inifinite.
I wonder if dre actually listens to his music.

And to whoever said he was getting a more underground style, you couldn't be further from it. Did you hear his last album? Shit was all "Music Industry sucks. You are taking my daughter from me. Leave me alone". It certainly has the underground ideals, but part of an underground style is that, while they reject major labels, they also rap about stuff that is more meaningful than "fuck you all".

Chris Black 01-23-04 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutCome
Eminem isnt falling off by far, its simply a matter of his style changing, redirecting himself rather from an underground type spit to a more mainstream and truthfully a more meaningful mature story telling spit. nough said, if he is falling off then whys the world on his dick? chances are half the people that said he sucks own half his cd's

"let are voice live on through the lyrics that you hear in our songs"

I have all his cds, but that doesnt mean he isn't falling off...
The MM LP was his best but it wasnt classic...
I just like how he puts words together...
His subject matter is garbage...
And he can't put words together as good as he used to...

Kinda like Nas...
Illmatic was the pinicle, but then he fell off...
I still bought his shit though...
Cause you know it's still better than most, and it's not complete garbage...

-W1

whitelightning 01-23-04 04:34 PM

this is gunna be dope. Can't wait.