RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   An 11-year-old girl gives birth (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109203)

C-Section 01-23-04 02:08 PM

An 11-year-old girl gives birth

KIEV, Ukraine - An 11-year-old girl has given birth to a healthy baby boy, becoming Ukraine's youngest mother on record, a newspaper reported Thursday.

Surgeons at hospital No. 5 in the eastern city of Kharkiv delivered the infant by Caesarean section Tuesday, the Fakty daily said, citing the unidentified mother's doctor, Valentyn Gryshchenko.

Both are in good health, but will remain in the hospital under observation for a week. The baby weighed nearly 8 1/2 pounds.

The family of the sixth-grader refused to stop the pregnancy and "put everything in the hands of fate," Gryshchenko was quoted as saying.

The boy is expected to live at home with his mother and grandmother.

The newborn's alleged father is a 26-year-old neighbor who fled fearing criminal charges when he learned of the girl's pregnancy, Fakty said. If convicted of having sexual relations with a minor, he faces a maximum prison sentence of three years.

The Guinness Book of World Records no longer keeps records of young mothers.

In 1993, an 8-year-old girl gave birth to a boy in Guadalajara, Mexico, doctors there confirmed

WTF!.

RythmicTendicies 01-23-04 02:11 PM

lol..8 year old too!!!.....wonder what her profession is these days??

Induelz 01-23-04 02:11 PM

8 WTF .. This A Sick World 8 Thats Cant Be Possible 11 Az Well Still A Child .. Damn Weirdo's

Harlem's Finest 01-23-04 02:13 PM

Fuckin hell... thats pretty raw...

I was reading it thinking 'Man... 11yr old having a baby' got to the end and was omg... 8 yrs old...
Crazy... hope they catch that guy as well....

T REX 01-23-04 02:14 PM

that is really bad, but um, any idea on how old the guy was? because that could make it a lot worse.

RythmicTendicies 01-23-04 02:14 PM

^"26-year-old neighbor "^ did you read the post....lol...j/k...

Induelz 01-23-04 02:16 PM

Quote:
The newborn's alleged father is a 26-year-old neighbor who fled fearing criminal charges when he learned of the girl's pregnancy, Fakty said. If convicted of having sexual relations with a minor, he faces a maximum prison sentence of three years.

^There

Straight Ace 01-23-04 02:17 PM

..Dont know wether to laugh or feel bad about it.

T REX 01-23-04 02:17 PM

oh no, actually i only read up how much the baby weight and the last two lines. what the hell is wrong with people.

Maven 01-23-04 02:41 PM

crazy mexicans

Axiom 01-23-04 02:42 PM

Mexicans? Chick is from Ukraine. And I saw this story scroll across the screen when I was watching the news... so I assumed it was a typo.

Yu Bin SunD 01-23-04 02:42 PM

Ya Mexicans Are Crazy I Remember About That Birth...But Damn Now 11 Also The Pregnancy AGe In Like 10 Years From Now Probably Will Be 5 Or Sometin

Maven 01-23-04 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom
Mexicans? Chick is from Ukraine. And I saw this story scroll across the screen when I was watching the news... so I assumed it was a typo.

sir, if you read the post, you would have seen that an 8 year old girl in Mexico gave birth. which is what I was referring to. so hop off :hump:

Axiom 01-23-04 02:49 PM

^Heh, you already told me this over AIM. And I told you, "Yea, but the story mainly focused on the girl from the Ukraine." You decided to comment on a snippet of information, rather than on the main story.

Yu Bin SunD 01-23-04 02:52 PM

Yea But The 8 Year Old Story Is More Shockin Son Even Though It's Older Than The One They Talkin About... And He's Tellin The Truth Mexicans Are Crazy For No Reason