RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Man Cuts Off Genitals - (O...My..God) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109241)

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-23-04 05:45 PM

Man Cuts Off Genitals - (O...My..God)

- A Tanzanian man cut off his genitals in an attempt to win sympathy from creditors after squandering their money on prostitutes and alcohol, a newspaper reported on Saturday. :huh:

The 24-year-old reached the decision after realizing he could not pay back millions of shillings lent to him by friends and relatives to invest in a business venture.

The Guardian newspaper said the man's condition was improving after he received treatment at his local hospital in the east African country's northern Manyara region.

The report said it was the second such incident in the area in two months. Another man slashed off his genitals upon failing to settle a 300,000 shilling ($287) debt. :huh:

Funny....but sad at the same time lol

Born To Kill 01-23-04 05:48 PM

To be honest...

If ya check Ogrish.com...
(the gore site)

Someone's always losing their nuts somewhere in this world.

And amazingly...

Most of them do it themselves, just like that ass-clown.
Seriously, you can even watch it on downloaded film...

Peace

Penskills 01-23-04 05:49 PM

..This is some sick ass shit...

Yu Bin SunD 01-23-04 05:51 PM

Damn I Wouldnt Cut MY Genitals If They Gave Me Bill Gates Type Money....This Ddue Was Pretty Stupid..

Dragon I 01-23-04 05:52 PM

lol. what is it with that area and people cutting off they're own genitals? maybe it's a local thing.

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-23-04 06:48 PM

I don know man but its jus sad for a meazly fuckin 200 sumthin dollars, jus shows u how poor other places in the world are ...fuckin harsh (shudders) I could never slash off that shit lol

DªÖ 01-23-04 06:59 PM

i think a year or so back, some1 posted up in russia some guy cut his dick off
\\after like loosin his shit and going home and getting drunk.

AJ 01-23-04 07:01 PM

Man, I woudlent have enough balls to cut off my balls. If someone did cut off my balls then I might just have to kill myself, that just aint cool.

EyI-SyTeZ 01-23-04 07:09 PM

I heard about this, nasty stuff yo

Dragon I 01-23-04 07:15 PM

some guy cut off his own head with a chainsaw once. him and a mate were playing with it when they were drunk to see how hard tehy were, and his mate did somethign pretty immpressive, so teh guy grabbed, said 'watch this tehn' and chopped off his own head. got a darwin award for it. posthumously of course.

-Zone Out- 01-24-04 04:32 AM

check this out..although this could never happen....

what if you had aids in your dick..but it hasnt spreaded all through your body yet because for some reason it's going really slow..would you cut of your dick to stop the aids from getting in the rest of your body?

DªÖ 01-24-04 04:39 AM

fuck yes^^ foolish question.
and dragon ive heard that one.
the guys an idiot.

RythmicTendicies 01-24-04 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born To Kill
To be honest...

If ya check Ogrish.com...
(the gore site)

Someone's always losing their nuts somewhere in this world.

And amazingly...

Most of them do it themselves, just like that ass-clown.
Seriously, you can even watch it on downloaded film...

Peace

dawg, Ogrish is outstandingly not very nice to look at when i'm eating..l0l.

Envy Styles 01-24-04 10:08 AM

If You Cut Them Off...

Wouldnt You Die

*Shrugs*

Hurts Thinkin Bout IT

Grimm Disstress 01-24-04 10:22 AM

Who was the wife that cut off her husband's cock and tossed it out the car door a while back?

There was also a version of "In The Jungle" made-up specifically for that. Like "In The Bedroom" or something like that.