RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Nic Caesar {vs} ChromeEagle {vs} KytoKhouang (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=109741)

Nic Caesar 01-25-04 11:25 PM

Nic Caesar {vs} ChromeEagle {vs} KytoKhouang

Yep Yep its a three way (Newbie Style)

10 - 20 lines...

lets go...check in then spit.... let the best man win

Caesar On3

KytoKhouang 01-25-04 11:30 PM

Checkin' IN

ChromeEagle 01-25-04 11:33 PM

check in

Nic Caesar 01-25-04 11:34 PM

*click... click...* "Mic Check"

KytoKhouang 01-25-04 11:41 PM

Nothin’ scientific about the flow that I’m about to put down’//
I’m goin’ to straight dis two peeps instead of one, let me step up to the mound//
Let me start wit this homie callin’ himself Nic C, who’s dis guy suppose to be? Only Caesar that’s good, is that salad from Dave Thomas’s Daughter, WENDYs.//
Honestly, you CANNOT think you are on my level, I don’t win battles I straight kill ya and bury you with a shovel//
Whats so ‘Chrome’ about this fella named Eagle? Rhymes looks Rusty, more like the color of my dog that’s a Beagle//
You BOTH think you can even hang with someone as lyrically talented as me?//
Your chances of winning are about as good as Michael Jackson bein’ let free//
So go ahead now and start writing your lyrics up, cuz the only things you be spittin’, I’ll be catchin wit a cup//
I tear this battle up and I collect the votes, I’m only 0-1 cuz I was new and got a DQ, cuz I’m AZN, fresh off the boat//
Mark up this win and let it be known, Not only did I knock one homie, but I did two! Straight put TWO to the DOME!//

ChromeEagle 01-26-04 12:09 AM

Murderin these two lames bout to be tragic
i dont even know why i bother to battle these faggots
dont push me my eagle ready to pop a fella
ill murda u two how nas did the whole rocafella
ill make it big i already carry g's
and my lyrics leave people fallin like Alicia Keyes
people here my lyrics alot like me but others be hating
nic u an RnB guy stick to signs of love making
i talk to dimes every day KytoKhouang try he think he doin it
to bad his girls look like the mascot for gorrilla unit.
i admit im a little rusty haven't battle in a while
yall not goin to get no deals this aint 8 mile
its to easy im killing these lames im facin
you ganstas right really name yo nation
i see yo lyrics kytokhoang losin this is part of yo fate
dont lie you one of the kids that jackson raped
u both lost but thats straight u tried
nic if somebody beat yo mom u the type to let is slide
soon im a get a deal while u still typin yo diss
i aint jada but my desert eagle will end this wit a kiss!
Holla

Nic Caesar 01-26-04 12:38 AM

OK first~lets go get rid of this Kyto hoe... remember in the World War we sent you in a radiation hole?//
this flaming faggot is a retard that needs an ass whippin.. claimin Asia when you about 30,000 miles way//
Son you say you so tough when u only 5'0" tall.. get off my balls, lets get on eagle who has no wings at all//
how you suppose to fly when u got Chrome on?.. in the windy city? plz, u weak like the bulls an blackhawks//
don't ever talk shyt, or i'll knock ya michael jordan hat off.. you Ancient like Scotties age that "rust" is showin ya skill level//
let me think here, i gotta Asian an a bird that can't fly.. mixed together its a dickless dumb ass wit clipped wings and can't raise//

HMMMM YEP
Caesar On3

mUrKaZYungDub357 01-26-04 12:49 AM

i think chrome eagle won by along shot cause he got them mataphors and kytokhoung was just plain weak and nick ceaser took too long to reply u could tell he was thinking hard on what to say, and when he did it was weak

Nic Caesar 01-26-04 01:54 AM

hmmmm this is fucked... kinda... but yeah dunny whatever... i don't see how u voted... one of the mod's will fix it ,.... UPPIN

One

Nic Caesar 01-26-04 07:38 PM

well we still need votes on this kids... not tha hard... uppin

two

Nic Caesar 01-27-04 11:29 PM

uppin yep

ChromeEagle 01-28-04 09:34 PM

What do u mean uppin yet?

rip'da'5-0 01-28-04 10:03 PM

shit, chrome took them to school. good job man. To the other dudes, that was horrible. my vote goes out to chrome

KytoKhouang 01-29-04 01:28 AM

Chrome had a good verse but he bit and shit was overplayed... Get some Vets in here..I bet they'd agree... It was a great verse tho..

The Golden Child 01-29-04 09:21 AM

yo yall ni66a are garbage but crome took this shit from yall ni66as.crome holla at ya boy for a battle and mayby joinin me in still thorough!
holla front