RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What handwriting means about you (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110010)

Gunman tha Great 01-26-04 08:26 PM

What handwriting means about you

saw it on my MSN thingy

1. Are your Us and Ws rounded on their bottoms? You're sensitive and maybe poetic.
2. Do you cross your Ts in the middle or at the top? The lower you cross your T, the less ambition you have.
3. Do you loop your Cs at the top? Then, to quote Carly Simon, you're so vain.
4. Are your As and Os tightly closed? Perhaps you're hiding something.
5. Do your letters slant every which way? If so, then yikes. Only 10 percent of the general population has a wobbly slant--compared with 70 to 80 percent of convicted felons.
6. Do you have the "felon's claw"? It's another hallmark of the criminal, and it occurs when you bring a letter straight down, then attach a claw-shaped curve to its end--say when you're writing the lowercase y.
7. Is your signature different from your regular handwriting? Then perhaps you're putting on an act.
8. Do the connecting swoops between your letters droop? Maybe you have a martyr complex, and are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
9. Is your handwriting spiky and angular? Relax. There's no need to be so tense.
10. Are your letters a bit squatty? If they're biggest in the middle zone, and don't extend much up or below the baseline, then you're perhaps a bit childish. The Disney logo, based on Walt Disney's handwriting, is a good example of this.

I had my shit judged and somebody said i have built up anger cuz i write small and bunched up.I slapped em

wogzta 01-26-04 08:39 PM

^ that mad for an interesting read, but kinda pissed me off.

I dont wanna be a felon :@

Fl~O~mEtRy 01-26-04 08:41 PM

interseting

Speeches Blunt 01-26-04 08:43 PM

yeah this was a good read acctually

Quote:
1. Are your Us and Ws rounded on their bottoms? You're sensitive and maybe poetic

word to poetic at least.

self 01-26-04 09:01 PM

Being interested in writing, caligraphy, pens and what not as I am, I've looked into this stuff. They find a percentage of people, above 50%, who both write in a certain manner and also act a certain way and then say it means something. I don't think it has much baring really.
That's also because my writing changes, I have like 5 different styles of writing. Reading something I write by hand is hard if you're not use to it. It's like 5 different people wrote it.

Sir Q. Layshun 01-26-04 09:03 PM

IDK I Juss Write Fast And Sloppy, Basically Like When I Have Sex LOL

-Zone Out- 01-26-04 09:12 PM

^^^ your attempts for a joke only brings about 1 phrase from me

OH GOOD HEAVENS!!!

anyway..I right in print..I know cursive..but I feel more confortable righting in print..

||X-Raze|| 01-26-04 10:13 PM

None Of That Applied To Me Cause I Write Normal...
I Learned To Write Proper When I Was In School...
I Dunno Bout You Guys....

Induelz 01-27-04 03:35 PM

I Dont Believe That.

Lethargic 01-27-04 03:41 PM

I'm with Bruk, when I look at my notes from World Civ...I have about 5 cursive writing styles, 4 prints, and about 6 or 7 that look like a mix between them. Never noticed that till I saw this thread and went to check my handwriting.

Penskills 01-27-04 03:43 PM

Very interesting...good research...

bouncedoggydog 01-27-04 03:45 PM

Well I guess I'm a possesed, skitzo, criminal, felon, then. My hand writing is every where...

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 03:45 PM

so is mine.ever since i read this i've been paying attention 2 the way i write.Shits annoying.

K.Largo 01-27-04 03:47 PM

My writing changes constantly.

Accelerate 01-27-04 04:01 PM

Sensitive and Poetic...
My U's and W's are curved..
I ain't fuckin sensitive...