RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Royce Da 5'9 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110235)

Sick ILL CeLL 01-27-04 06:07 PM

Royce Da 5'9

What are yo thoughts on him??
Have You Seen his new video??
Have You Heard The Rock City Album??
Do U Think hes Better den Eminem, bein that there both from Detroit??

I think Royce da 5'9 is lyrically sick, and is one of my fav rappers...His new song/video is hot..very original video, where hes in his room with Pages and Pages of Rhymes all ova his walls...The Rock City album is a sick album...i cant name one wack track up there..and my fav track from it is Life...And personally i think hes alot better den eminem...i kno u stans are gon jump on my case sayin eminem is alot better, but nah...em cant touch royce... :thumbup:

What Are Ur Views...

Cold Blooded 01-27-04 06:10 PM

Royce has some dope ass lyrics. I dont have his Rock City album but Im probably going to cop it after I get a new cd player because my old one has turned to shit. And I think Royce is better then Eminem and can easily shit on D12.

Canuck 01-27-04 06:11 PM

I think you should take your name off your sig pic, cuz it's Nas, and it makes it look like you wish you were Nas and that would be just plain gay, cuz you ain't, and you ain't ever gonna be. Maybe take a pic of YOU and put your name on it, then it wouldn't look so dumb.
Ya Royce is Ill.

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:17 PM

yeah Royce is ill but his Detroit Rock City album was shit, i can name 5 tracks that sucked. (that shit from the neptunes, that shit about his dick, that shit wit eminem,and two other shitty songs) he had some dope ones. "king of kings" is the nastiest joint on the album, and the "who am i" joint is blazing. his new song is dope as fuck.

Sick ILL CeLL 01-27-04 06:17 PM

canuck...why r u on my dick...if I want nas in my damn sig...den i put dat nigga in my fuckin sig...damn all u fuckin people do is worry bout wtf somebody else is doin...why dont u mind yo own fuckin shit nigga...dumbasses like u get on my nerves...

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:20 PM

I agree sick boy i mean why take him off your sig?Then it wouldn't match your avatar now would it?Whats that the commercial for the album or something?

Sick ILL CeLL 01-27-04 06:22 PM

why u keep callin me sick boy...dat make me sound like a lil kid..

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:24 PM

cuz sickillcell is 2 much 2 type.so you'll always be sick boy in my eyes

Sick ILL CeLL 01-27-04 06:26 PM

well den i'll call u gunkid fo now on...

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:32 PM

as long as u put "my savior and father" in front of it i don't care what u type!!!!!!!

Sick ILL CeLL 01-27-04 06:34 PM

well hold yo breath and wait fo me to type dat...

Canuck 01-27-04 06:42 PM

oh ya.......Royce eh? he's dope remember?

Sick-boy, what is the American Dream?

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 06:56 PM

for sick boy its hopefully nas will wonder onto this website, spot his number 1 groupie and marry him!!!!!!!!!!!

MuhThugga 01-27-04 06:59 PM

Children.....Children......

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 07:00 PM

oh yeah i 4got......................Royce's new album when is it coming out?