RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Life on Mars!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110248)

Bio*Chemist 01-27-04 06:53 PM

Life on Mars!!

Ok Mars has dry river beds which insinuates that Mars had water therefore having H20.
Hence Mars had to have some type of life form whether it be plants or insects.
I figure millions of years ago Mars was a warm planet and it went threw stages
Called a glaciations period as did the earth. Which creates very extreme cold weather.
So when Mars was warm it had to have some type of life. It’s a good theory I was
Pondering on while I was at work.

I just have a question for ya’ll. What kind of life you think was on the planet Mars?
Something out of the ordinary. Something never heard of. For example An insect
With like 9 heads. Plants that have eyes and have hands etc. Just want to know what
You people think. Please be serious because I was actually giving some deep thought
Into this.

Lokinator 01-27-04 07:01 PM

Maybe Mars is the future version of Earth =)

Envy Styles 01-27-04 07:02 PM

Insect- Nine Heads, GIves Me The Back Chill THing

MethodZ 01-27-04 08:11 PM

You really dont know what to expect, as they say expect the un-expected.
there might not even be life, you dont know much.
maybe in a few years or so they might actualy get someone on there, or get some kind of contact with life on mars (thats if there is).

although this is a very interesting subject

~HoTTie~ 01-27-04 08:15 PM

I Saw Pictures Of This On TV.....

Makes Ya Wonder..Anybody Seen Independence Day?

bouncedoggydog 01-27-04 08:34 PM

If the organic precursurs to life (on earth) some how originated on Mars, that would change theories pertaining to evolution and creation for ever. I think that is exciting in it's self... Although I will not jump out of my skin if this proves to be true, as not all of the buidling essential blocks to support carbon based life are natural to earth... It just proves there is more to be proven, and or readdressed <--hint hint :thumbup:

The End 01-27-04 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
If the organic precursurs to life (on earth) some how originated on Mars, that would change theories pertaining to evolution and creation for ever. I think that is exciting in it's self... Although I will not jump out of my skin if this proves to be true, as not all of the buidling essential blocks to support carbon based life are natural to earth... It just proves there is more to be proven, and or readdressed <--hint hint :thumbup:

Well, I really don't see Dinosaurs flying to Earth on a spaceship.

Dimez 01-27-04 08:47 PM

The atmosphere is too different in my oppinion it's not going to work out anytime soon (life on mars).. their sending machines to mars to take pics and stuff.. this is a good thread!

Rags 01-27-04 08:52 PM

probably bacteria...nuthing else, well be dead by the time they take over

bouncedoggydog 01-27-04 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Well, I really don't see Dinosaurs flying to Earth on a spaceship.

uhhhh no, but the predominance of left handed amino acids that are not natural to earth, imply a great deal... Spaceship, spacerock, spacedebris you call it...

Envy Styles 01-27-04 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~

I Have I Have!! But I THink There Is Life On Mars

wogzta 01-28-04 01:43 AM

^ dunno, supposedly if a protein strand is struck by lightning singular celled organism is created. So if there was H2O on Mars, they would have needed thunder as well... Possible though.

And even though there might have been life on Mars, I doubt it was any more complex that simple cells or bacteria. It might have travelled to Earth though... but I seriously doubt life on Earth actually arrived from Mars - not impossible though.

And whatever the life might be like on Mars, it sure wasn't intelligent. There would have been marks of intelligent life if there was - city remains etc.

G. Buttersworth 01-28-04 01:53 AM

everytime i think of mars.. or life on mars...

it reminds me of the movie mad max and the terror dome. mostly wastelands. people scrambling for feul and water...

||X-Raze|| 01-28-04 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~

That Is A Very Possible Synerio...I Can See That Happening....
Fucking Aliens Come To Blow Us Out Of Existance....
FUCK E.T.!!!!! :gfy:

OutWrite 01-28-04 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=wogzta]^ dunno, supposedly if a protein strand is struck by lightning singular celled organism is created. So if there was H2O on Mars, they would have needed thunder as well...

QUOTE]

Do you Know That Thunder Is The SOUND Of Lightning...

And Uh..While Lightning Striking A Rock With Bacteria...

You Know Y U Cook Meat?

To Kill Bacteria

Lightning Would Destroy Bacteria Many Times Over

Thunder?!?!? HaHa..Kid...Nvm..I wont Even Go Further,

As For The ? At Hand... I Beleive That Many Years Ago, Humans Came From Mar, Maybee After The Volcanic Eras After The Dinos Died...

Whatever