RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Yayo is a fucking idiot (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110259)

Gunman tha Great 01-27-04 07:33 PM

Yayo is a fucking idiot

It took a couple of weeks for people to notice G-Unit member Tony Yayo wasn't out enjoying his newfound freedom, but it turns out Yayo was tossed back in prison just one day after being released.

Yayo, who spent all of 2003 in state prison while the rest of his crew rocketed to the top of the music charts, was released on parole January 8 (see "Free From Prison, G-Unit's Tony Yayo Gets New Home And Car"). But the next day, in the first meeting with his parole officer, Yayo was imprisoned again, this time for possessing a forged passport.

According to a spokesperson for the New York State Division of Parole, Yayo, whose real name is Marvin Bernard, met with his parole officer the day after his release and was asked to provide all his current identification documents as part of a standard, post-release review. Among those included was a fake passport — a violation of federal law.

It was previously believed that Yayo had at least tasted a few days of freedom before finding himself back in the law's shadow, and that he was brought back to the Lakeview Shock Incarceration facility in Brocton, New York (see "G-Unit's Tony Yayo Back In Jail Two Weeks After His Release").

Yayo is now being held in federal custody at a prison in New York City for possession of a forged instrument. He had a preliminary hearing last week that set another hearing date for February 24. Because he is accused of violating federal law, his case is being handled by both state and federal authorities.

Yayo was arrested on New Year's Eve 2002, along with 50 Cent, on weapons-possession charges (see "50 Cent Arrested For Gun Possession"). Upon arrest, it was discovered that Yayo had an outstanding warrant for a previous weapons-possession charge, and on February 24, 2003, he was sentenced for bail-jumping. On May 9 he was moved to a state prison, and on July 14 he was assigned to a six-month program at the Lakeview Shock facility. Only nonviolent offenders with less than three years until they are eligible for parole can participate in the program.

—Joseph Patel

one fucking day?A fake passport?

MADEvil... 01-27-04 10:24 PM

yeah he was a dumb ass.. thats the problem with rappers now a days.. no matter what they are still gonna be just niggas from tha hood.. like cmurder and styles-p...

they both did some dumb ass shit and there really was no point in them bein locked up..

just take ya money and do you.. fuck the rest..

...Àû†øpšÿ... 01-27-04 11:00 PM

This Is About A Week Out............................

X Ecution 01-27-04 11:31 PM

D-i-c-k

Bigg E Z 01-28-04 01:54 AM

I bet Big Bill missed him..!!!

They can have a little party when he arrives back..!!!

Freeman 01-28-04 07:16 AM

whats the point of havin a fake passport... he must have earnt some money from being in fukin G-Unit... he can afford to go where the fuck he wants... why did he have to get a fake one... why not a real one... LMAO... twat

Penskills 01-28-04 10:18 AM

what a dumb ass.....

Kid Killa 01-28-04 11:54 AM

No doubt

...OpeY... 01-28-04 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:FreemaN:.
whats the point of havin a fake passport... he must have earnt some money from being in fukin G-Unit... he can afford to go where the fuck he wants... why did he have to get a fake one... why not a real one... LMAO... twat

felons arent allowed to leave the country. but seriously, how dumb do u have to be to show ur PO your fake ID. and why would u bring a fake passport with you to go to probation. people dont just carry around passports. I'm wondering how accurate this info is.

RythmicTendicies 01-28-04 04:08 PM

"Yayo was tossed back in prison just one day after being released."

he was out for 2 weeks...

Gunman tha Great 01-28-04 04:10 PM

no he wasn't, he was in jail the day after, i believe the correctional spot he at would know a lil more then his number 1 fan (that being you) kid is an idiot, now he got a Fed charge on em, maybe he just loves jail like that.

:) 01-28-04 04:44 PM

no shits hes a idiot.. i dont think he wants to be free though.. fuckin dip shit

~Yo What Up~ 01-28-04 04:45 PM

yea......yayo fucked up quite big right thurr..........dumbass...........

back to jail now.........

MuhThugga 01-28-04 06:11 PM

Good...he's in jail again....saves me from hearing his crappy ass songs....

FormulaMC 01-28-04 06:35 PM

Damn. . he's never going to get pussy again. . he musta missed his butt buddy in jail.