RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   College Hill/Reality TV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110660)

Gunman tha Great 01-29-04 01:04 PM

College Hill/Reality TV

What ya'll think of College Hill tha show on BET?I think it'll be funny cuz of 'no drawz' and that dreadlocked kid.College Hill will be a huge hit 4 two reasons 1.Almost Every black person aged 18-25 will watch it and thats the biggest percent of TV viewers

2.Its got the College Dorms on lock already.Trust me

I think Reality TV has gone too far three years ago, "My big fat greek husband' or some shit like that is gay "Survivor" has gotten gay, "Real World" was gay last season, now everybody's ass is in jail so its interesting, "Todd TV" is gay,'celeberty mole' is beyond gay, 'america's next top model' is gay, and just about everyother Reality TV show is gay.

Problem 01-29-04 01:13 PM

americas top model is hot...don't know what ur talking bout. I didn't see it, nor do I plan to.

Kautious 01-29-04 02:05 PM

yea it was week and a lil stupid the only good part is the dread kid , lmao . nerd
and the top model i han't seen but tira is sexy as hell

Penskills 01-29-04 02:42 PM

??? I haven't seen it yet~~~

Yu Bin SunD 01-29-04 02:48 PM

Shit Was Borin But I Liked It Cause They Were Already Havin Sex Yesterday

College Hill Is The Shit Now...Real World Should Just Give It Up

Bet Is Takin Over

÷Thìñg÷ 01-29-04 02:59 PM

yeah the girls and shit or w/e was k but i didnt really like it i thought it was gay

self 01-29-04 03:28 PM

Another reality show.
Meaning another thing on TV I won't watch.

~HoTTie~ 01-29-04 03:47 PM

Lol That Show Is A Trip..No Drawz Is Type Nympho...But That Kid With The Dreds..I Would Really Like To Hit Him And Give Him Speech Threapy.

Gunman tha Great 01-29-04 04:49 PM

No drawz is like 4 foot 2. Shit was funny when she said "ya'll aint got no alarm don't nobody care bout ya'll non honor students open the damn door" and tha shit went off and homeboy broke camp

Yu Bin SunD 01-29-04 05:59 PM

One Of The Girls Is From Houston.....YEYEYE

But Damn Hottie Leave The Dude In Dreads Alone He Is Cool...I Like His Personality

Dragon I 01-29-04 06:13 PM

lol. i hate reality tv. it all sucks. big brother especially. and survivor. and i'm a celebrity, get me out of here. they all piss me off. they could make big brother all right though if they got a mental patient to be big brother. just to stir things up. tehn he could wake em all up at random times and send em all crazy and stuff. that wouldbe amusing. 6 nutters locked in a house or something. that would be funny.

KoNcEpT 01-29-04 06:25 PM

This Show Is Pretty Whack To Me.

~HoTTie~ 01-29-04 07:05 PM

Of Course It Is.....:rolleyes:

Gunman tha Great 01-29-04 07:06 PM

everybody on Realworld is in jail. They just like State Property!!!

~HoTTie~ 01-29-04 07:12 PM

Lmao..The New Real World Cast Is Straight Gangsta.