RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Breakdancing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110962)

madman-doubleSS 01-30-04 04:55 PM

Breakdancing

Is there any people out there that breakdance at all? I'm tryin' to see if any one but me does it. And if you don't like it, I'll :shoot: you up.

Dragon I 01-30-04 05:29 PM

i can't breakdance, but it does look great. i wouldn't mind being able to though. oh well.

Thrust 01-30-04 05:39 PM

i wish i could.. it's the dopest

Am At Cha 01-30-04 05:39 PM

Darrens Dance Groove
Tae Bo
Wade Robson Project
Feature Film: You Got Served

:)

Dragon I 01-30-04 05:41 PM

^^ pardon? are these stuff you're suggesting to us, or that you've been in or somehitng?

Holmes Jr. 01-30-04 05:44 PM

I am acutally in the process of learning how..

Dragon I 01-30-04 06:45 PM

i'm teaching myself capoeira come to think of it, and some capoiera moves and breakdancing stuff are kinda similar.

FaTaL_LyRiKzZ 01-30-04 06:57 PM

I Can Breakdance It's Easy But Boring And Sometimes Am Tryin To Make A New Move Called GliTch Which Is When I Do A 1 Handed Kartwhell While After Doing A Backflip Onto Splitz Its HARd

dizzy hommel 01-30-04 07:37 PM

icant do it but wish i could if looks so cool!

Gunna XL 01-30-04 08:01 PM

kapoweda was invented in my country.................sure ppl will tell u brazil but we were the first african country to be taken over by the portuguese and we mixed there torro style with our african tykada..........and kapoweda was born and it's only perfected in cabo verde, those brazilians have a weaker version of it...........................another history lesson for ya'll niggaz...........breakdancing was brought to america by the kapoweda performing hatians in new york...........see they were taught it when france invaded west africa and brought alot of them our country..........thats why half of cabo speaks the french creole instead of the traditional portuguese and from haity they went on to america and then spawned kapoweda and thats how breakdancing started.

Word Bond 01-30-04 08:48 PM

werd if you wanna b-boy rent some old movies and find peeps around your city to school you

blur 01-30-04 08:52 PM

i can breakdance and im practicin to get even better.

The Necromancer 01-31-04 01:24 AM

The extent of my ability to breakdance revolves around what you see in the WWE. The worm, spinarooni, suicide dive and nip-up. But I got a few other rather simple moves. Moonwalk, funky chicken, the robot.

Yeah... I suck.

Graphic_Content 01-31-04 02:07 AM

I can do a lil bit, I dabble in the art.

Avenge 01-31-04 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTaL_LyRiKzZ
I Can Breakdance It's Easy But Boring And Sometimes Am Tryin To Make A New Move Called GliTch Which Is When I Do A 1 Handed Kartwhell While After Doing A Backflip Onto Splitz Its HARd

^^^^^^^^^
STFU.....