RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rhyme Books.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111600)

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 02:04 PM

Rhyme Books....

I just bought me a new one today, seing as im gettin more oppertunitys with studio time...(Free Studio Time at college, And a Local Label Buggin me for a demo)

Iv obviously had some before, But iv nevertaken much notice in keeping them to see how i was back then....

Now my surroundings are changing, i feel the need to respect my "Rhyme Books" more....

What about you and your best friend..?? (lol)

Lokinator 02-02-04 02:07 PM

i always end up losing my `rhyme book` so i always carry a ball point pen and write on my hand / arm mostly. .

Gunman tha Great 02-02-04 02:11 PM

use the walls in my dorm room like a G

Lokinator 02-02-04 02:12 PM

bet yoo don`t ^

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 02:15 PM

Loki, do you wear a grey zipped hoodie and use huge earphones and ride on the bus wen u writte, aswell..??

lol..

I allso jus used to carry a pen....And jus grab paper of sum1...

Lokinator 02-02-04 02:17 PM

howjugess?

but, seriously, i don`t write. . iunno how to

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 02:20 PM

Lol...I allso sketch graphs, so i really love having a Rhyme Book...Its like my mind on paper...It has an Emotion section,Memory section,Vizual section.....

Jus like a mind...

I think ill call it.....GORDON..!!!

Gunman tha Great 02-02-04 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
bet yoo don`t ^

Oh but i do,all tha time shit comes off wit soap (i aint cleaning it)

ELEETE 02-02-04 02:28 PM

Yea i always carry a pen and a sheet of paper cause ill be sittin there an come up wit a line an it pisses me off when i have nothing to write it on an i tell myself "i have to write that down when i get home" an i end up forgetting it....i end up pullin my hair out cause i cant remember it.

RythmicTendicies 02-02-04 02:31 PM

I use of one my old school books from about 3 years ago, theres about 1 page of science on it n' about 80 wit rhymes..lol...

hate it when u come up with a dope line n' you have nuttin to write on..happened to me during my exams, lets just say my English exam paper had a few 'rips' in it.

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 02:33 PM

I name my lines....Then, wen i hear a name or sumthin that might asociate with the name i gave my line, ill remember the line....

Even though i dont really care about a line i fergot....Ill jus think of sumthing ells..

By the way...The name thing is herbish...The type of thing u do wen u 1st join a Rap Forum.....

Bigg E Z 02-02-04 02:34 PM

LOL..@..Rythmic

Gunman tha Great 02-02-04 02:39 PM

best thing 2 do is not write em til they perfect, saves time and elevates you lyrically, i zone out in everyone of my classes, and at basketball practice, mostly thinking of lines from common conversation, thats where the best lines come from and if you are scrambling for a notebook then you'll miss something. so don't write shit til its perfect.Everything i write is perfect so i don't have that problem...lol

LM 02-02-04 02:49 PM

If one suddenly comes to my head when i cant get to a pen and paper I save it into my phone which I never leave anywhere and when I can I work on it and usually add it in an open mic a few days later or somethin.
But theres been times where I've thought of somethin and in the process of puttin my hand in my pocket and gettin my phone out.....I've forgotten it, and it bugs me for the rest of the day.

Lirael One 02-02-04 03:02 PM

I have three currently, basically just jot down the odd idea or try to put down how im feeling then re-take on it later and put it into perspective.