RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is rb dyin???? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111606)

mc aines 02-02-04 02:29 PM

Is rb dyin????

is rb dyin??wot u tink???ova the past week or so not many ppl have benn online and threads arnt as active as they used 2 b???y is this??hope rb isnt dyin its dope :thumbup:

ELEETE 02-02-04 02:33 PM

Well my view is that its gettin very political if you understand what im saying.....ive heard from so many people that people are getting upset at the mods because theyre supposedly hatin on people, i mean i dont know, RB's cool but i think your right....to a certain extent. Also it seems like you have to watch what you say cause if you say anything thatll piss off the mods, you get banned? whatever happened to freedom of speech?

Aisle Phive 02-02-04 02:34 PM

Ever since you showed your ugly mug, you scared RB heads away, damn you! :nono:

mc aines 02-02-04 02:35 PM

i tink the mods are aight ive never had ne probs with n e of them..........others mite of tho........

mc aines 02-02-04 02:35 PM

lmao aisle phive killed me i'll give ya that 1

IceMan187 02-02-04 02:36 PM

^^ i think its true, i have heard from several ppl that they moved to diffrent, better sites

C.Quence, Cadquip (C.QUIP), Smiley have all moved to XXXXX.COM

ELEETE 02-02-04 02:37 PM

Yea i think most the mods are cool i guess.....but i mean ive heard mad people say they dont like em an moved to other sites......

LM 02-02-04 02:42 PM

The mods are Ok as long as you dont do stupid things like make stupid threads and make loads of stupid comments.....
But there is also a lot of d/r goin on at the moment.
Not just in FL but in normal threads too.....it's like if somebody like Camarac says anythin then people hop on his dick but now he's took a break from this site people give other people less shit.
It's fucked up....

RythmicTendicies 02-02-04 02:45 PM

Never had a problem wit Mod's or Admins...IMO there all dope...yea, rb has changed alot from what it wa slike when i joined, seems to be alot more complaining now n' alot more d/r accusations.

tasty shakes 02-02-04 02:51 PM

i heard peeps get ban for being right and pulling mods shit cards!! then they get upset
and ban em... really don't make sense especially when you can just create another
aliase and come back...oh well

Canuck 02-02-04 02:52 PM

Mods here do a good job, weening out the retards.

Just don't talk about U.S. politicks, or they'll hate on you.

The End 02-02-04 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc aines
is rb dyin??wot u tink???ova the past week or so not many ppl have benn online and threads arnt as active as they used 2 b???y is this??hope rb isnt dyin its dope :thumbup:

I only crack on people when they make threads like these. What's the point of this? If you think RB is dyin, please feel free to go to another site since everything that I've seen from you has been meanlingless and dumb. (including your picture)

Closed.

Lokinator 02-02-04 02:53 PM

choo heard of IP ban tasty?

The End 02-02-04 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
choo heard of IP ban tasty?

^ And your ass needs to stop freeposting. You don't even come up with witty, funny freeposts anymore. I was reading the "Bruks Chick" thread, and you were having a conversation in there with her. YOU KNOW HER YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! Why you going to post nonsense in there? Just talk to her in person or on MSN. I've always been fine with respected members being able to freepost, but if this keeps up, I'm changing that.

Lokinator 02-02-04 03:02 PM

lmao

. . i was conversing. . s`not like i just posted `word` or something. . boo