RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Can Your Dreams Come True? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=111635)

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:08 PM

Can Your Dreams Come True?

Ok, this may seem wierd, but have you ever had a dream that you felt was so real, and when you woke from that dream you weren't quite sure what had happened while you were sleeping? well, have you ever had a dream, or various dreams, which pieced together to make the truth? in other words, a dream that actually happened, days, weeks or maybe years later?

that happened to me, i don't really want to go into much detail, but over a week i had various dreams that made no sense alone, but made complete sense together, then, on a certain day, the main parts of each dream appeared, they were true..coincidence? or proof of psychic powers? i felt like my dreams were the build up to reality, i knew they were coming..and i was helpless to stop them...

Lokinator 02-02-04 04:11 PM

i dreamt i had two penis`. .

hasn`t happened as of yet. . but i`m still a wishing

Dragon I 02-02-04 04:15 PM

lol. i've never had that happen beofer, but i do get that whole lucid dreaming theing. nebody else had that? it's where u realise you're dreaming. u can then affect you're dream and stuff just by thinking about it. highly amusing.

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:16 PM

yeah, thats all well and good, but have ever of you ever sort of, predicted the days ahead of you in a dream..its so wierd...

Canuck 02-02-04 04:18 PM

I dreamed about being in a car accident, and like 3 months later, a drunk driver hit me, putting me in a wheel chair for 18months.

Stupid dreams.

Dragon I 02-02-04 04:19 PM

fraid not no. i do get crazy de ja vu sometimes. that's weird. no crazy in my dreams predictions thouhg. unless i'm just missing stuff in my dreams. could be i'm not observing em properly. who knows?

bouncedoggydog 02-02-04 04:20 PM

I had a dream that foreshadowed this thread being closed, but hey it was just a dream... Imagine if that dream came true, I could add psychic powers to my resume....

FanTa ZeE 02-02-04 04:21 PM

LMAO

but thats wouldn't be very nice would it? anyway, De Ja Vu is scary....

Lokinator 02-02-04 04:24 PM

Deja Vu is shit. . =)

take it anyway yoo wish

bouncedoggydog 02-02-04 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanTa ZeE
LMAO

but thats wouldn't be very nice would it? anyway, De Ja Vu is scary....

You're right, cuz we all know RB is the cornicopia of Nice on the internet...

Nothing mean ever happens in the sanctity of RB's threads...Ever...Really...

Lethargic 02-02-04 04:34 PM

^Bwahahahahaha....nice. Feebs oughta like that one :D

I had a dream that I woke up one day...and went to college. I attended all my classes, skipped my workstudy, and posted in a thread on rapbattles.com. Come to think of it....it was this thread. I must be psychic :shocked:

Quotient 02-02-04 04:42 PM

I had a dream.. that people didn't make stupid threads.. but you ruined that one didn't you ?

Taktik 02-02-04 05:11 PM

damn quo....cant you ever jus be nice..;)

i hate when that happens its usually when ur in an awesome sleep too.......which doesnt happen to often

MuhThugga 02-02-04 05:21 PM

Well, now that I come to think of it.....

dirtyendzone 02-02-04 09:54 PM

every now and then i have dreams that are epic and have great visuals like a motion picture and then i will go to the movies and see shit that was in my dream