RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Thoughts on Lebron and Mello's Snubbing... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112017)

GameTime 02-04-04 12:36 AM

Thoughts on Lebron and Mello's Snubbing...

I think its pretty weak...

Mello should definately be in the All-Star game...
he should take Ray Allen's place i think..
and this fan voting is nonsense as well...Yao and Franchise
shouldnt even be in this..Mello should play for them

as for James that also sucks that he aint on...
his numbers are good and he's definitaley playin like
an all star...he should be in...

reckon im bored..what u think

KytoKhouang 02-04-04 12:39 PM

I agree with you that they should be in the All-Star game. But I have to disagree of who they should replace. Mello had put up some good numbers but the West team is good, and not one person on there shouldn't have been. Ray Allen has made a huge impact on that Sonics team and he deserves to be there...

As for Lebron, in my eyes he is an All-Star, but the only reason he isn't, is because he plays guard. The guards in the East are dominating. They have to fill certain spots to match up against the West's Shaqs and Yaos.

Should they be in? Probably, but over the people who is picked to be in, they shouldnt be, as much as they should. In my opinion, everyone who made it, deserved it rightfully so. By position choices anyways...

Cave Canem 02-04-04 12:46 PM

^^^Exactly....

They Should Be In The Rookie All-Star Where They Belong But Lebron Ain't Doin' It Because He Feels He's Too Good...
:laugh:

Mr W.Rite 02-04-04 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KytoKhouang
I agree with you that they should be in the All-Star game. But I have to disagree of who they should replace. Mello had put up some good numbers but the West team is good, and not one person on there shouldn't have been. Ray Allen has made a huge impact on that Sonics team and he deserves to be there...

As for Lebron, in my eyes he is an All-Star, but the only reason he isn't, is because he plays guard. The guards in the East are dominating. They have to fill certain spots to match up against the West's Shaqs and Yaos.

Should they be in? Probably, but over the people who is picked to be in, they shouldnt be, as much as they should. In my opinion, everyone who made it, deserved it rightfully so. By position choices anyways...

i agree...
even though the east overall is weak
they always have had excellent guards...
iverson and kidd are going to consistently be allstars...
lebron deserves to be there.... but believe me he will have plenty of chances to
make the team and perform well...
carmello should be in it as well
maybe not as a starter but def. as a back up...
he has put the nuggets in the playoff contension...
and is on pace to get rookie of the year honors...
but thats how it goes...

Topic 02-04-04 09:24 PM

i think ppl need to get all the way off lebrons dick, sack, and eventully remove your puckering lips from his chode. I hate Pro basketball, so my feedback is that the allstar game is good how it is. Sorry to be rude

Envy Styles 02-04-04 09:25 PM

LeBron Is Good...Ya'll Retarded If You Think He Isn't..

Give Him Couple Years, BEAST

And For Mello..Hes Good Too

Feeble Minded 02-04-04 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topic
i think ppl need to get all the way off lebrons dick, sack, and eventully remove your puckering lips from his chode. I hate Pro basketball, so my feedback is that the allstar game is good how it is. Sorry to be rude

lmfao .. that actually had me laughing out loud ..

Accelerate 02-04-04 09:41 PM

LeBron should hit the Rookie team and Swallow his pride, He's good but inexpierienced and the West All-Star team will keep that ass on lockdown.

Da NFamous 02-04-04 09:55 PM

Lebron is a dickhead, a talented dickhead i was going to say at least they would meet in the rookie game but if a muthafucka that fuckin stuck up and shit fuck the nigga, im not a hater but that nigga outside of his head on his high horse, he can keep his fame and money, but i still hope he break an ankle or something, preferably at the hands of Michael Jordan....1luv.

dirtyendzone 02-08-04 04:08 PM

i think they are both very good players who should be in the all star game.. will they participate in the rookie-sophomore game anyway?

Orpheus Rex 02-08-04 09:27 PM

Carmelo Shouldn't Have Made It Anyway...

But I Think LeBron Deserved To Be An All-Star...He's Amazing...

Alpha 5 02-08-04 10:24 PM

I think Marvin Gaye shoulda made the team..he's a dope singer..

Feeble Minded 02-08-04 10:37 PM

just because he's good has nuthin to do with that all star game. hes a rookie, and should recognize that and stay the fuck in his place, and go to the rookie all star game. only thing putting him into the regular all star game would do is get him sonned by players more experienced than him.

The End 02-08-04 11:12 PM

^ Shaq wasn't sonned in his Rookie All-Star debut.

:rolleyes:

If you are talented enough to make the team, it shouldn't matter how many seasons into your career you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha 5
I think Marvin Gaye shoulda made the team..he's a dope singer..

Way too many stupid ass posts from you. You're banned from EI and HHL.

As for this thread, I already voiced my opinions on the 'fan voting' system. Yao starting over Shaq in the Staples Center in an All-Star game? Give me a break. The shit is a joke.

Trapt Wit 02-08-04 11:14 PM

^^^
This is so true

And Lebron getting snubbed is a retarded move