RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Canadian Hip Hop at its finest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112404)

tdubs 02-05-04 08:44 PM

Canadian Hip Hop at its finest

yo, i haven't heard much about canadian hip hop anywhere lately and that shit is takin off
anyone gets a chance, check out DL Incognito's album, "a sample and a drum machine" and Classifieds "trial and error"
Extrmely hot shit
i juts bought a sample and drum machine and had to have it special ordered cause u couldn't buy where i live.... it's juts comin out of the under ground and it'shot shit!
check it out and lmme know ur opinon or osme more candian hip hop tracks

T West 02-05-04 08:47 PM

Can't remember the name...but I was listenin to project bounce last night and I heard sum new Saukrates shit...it was good. Check dat out. Lot's of dope canadian artists.
Kardi is nice too. I saw him in a glenn Lewis vid the other day. Lots of dope canadian artists.

High Class 02-05-04 09:05 PM

Canadian rap is fuckin wack, please stop trying to be american...

self 02-05-04 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Class
Canadian rap is fuckin wack, please stop trying to be american...

Are you fucking dumb?

You do realize that is the same ideals that racism is built of?

High Class 02-05-04 09:33 PM

^ Your fuckin wack to, stop acting like some shit...
almost as stupid as me... ;) ^

T West 02-05-04 09:42 PM

lmfao high class...and dats why ur artists r constantly down here biting our ideas. Im sorry if we do not have the money to promote songs about how many hoes we got, and how many guns I can shoot.

Get outta here u ugly kid.

C-Section 02-05-04 09:51 PM

dl incognito is dope, his sound is like a modern de la soul.

and highclass, most of the canida rap i have heard is dope. i dont know if its underground canadian rap or if its mainstream, but its better then the mainstream here.

and its alot better then UK rap.

C-Section 02-05-04 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T West
lmfao high class...and dats why ur artists r constantly down here biting our ideas. Im sorry if we do not have the money to promote songs about how many hoes we got, and how many guns I can shoot.

Get outta here u ugly kid.

WHOA BITCH! HIP HOP STARTED IN THE US! so good job biting our idea... :thumbup:

T West 02-05-04 09:55 PM

lmfao c-section. That's like saying "whoa...Russia was the first to send a satellite into the air...so good job to u americans for biting der idea."

C-Section 02-05-04 10:11 PM

are you tring to say canadian hip hop is better then american?

T West 02-05-04 10:14 PM

no i am not lol. I am just saying that High Class is an idiot that should have his teeth knocked out. Every Hip hop scene has high and low points. I am not saying that Canadian Hip Hop is any better than American...Frankly, i dont care where you are from...if your good, then i'll listen to your stuff.

High Class 02-05-04 10:35 PM

C-section says it all... I love cake as well... Im just not as fat... ( dont ask )

JamesJr. 02-06-04 04:32 AM

I haven't heard of any Canadian emcees,
if there's any others you could refer, let me know.

Drop em

JamesJr.

Holmes Jr. 02-06-04 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Section
are you tring to say canadian hip hop is better then american?
I aint scared of sayin somethin like that, it don't matter wherr the fuck they come from its the musical quality good gawd stereotypes up the ass..

self 02-06-04 10:16 AM

Buck 65 is Canadian if I'm not mistaken.

He's dope.