RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   board and wanna just get a verse off my chest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112415)

Hitta 02-05-04 09:33 PM

board and wanna just get a verse off my chest

yo just drop a verse in hear so i can see if ya ill or not and maby we can colab.....................

M&rk 02-05-04 09:36 PM

set the thang up blind spit due in halfy.......dealio?

Hitta 02-05-04 09:45 PM

ayo so much shit on my mind hard ta tell where im going fellin like im blind'''
spittin off the top of this lost mind..
you cant pop to shop for ill rhymes...
i kncok when we sqeez with sick 9's and hold dimes!
you hold dimes?well ya eyes tell me ya rhyme's dont shine.
im a lyrical bomber script shit so ill u would think you was fucking you moma(fucking your momma thats ill as in sick)
no dont drop the drama i love ta hear wahck shit like u was spitin like lamas....
i have 221 baby momas and not a one of seen my dollas.......
im sicker then peep's in the ER popin them pill".......
got ya screamin like you was EM and D-12 nothing come paesr to the puple pill,and hill/
shit im in 4 the kills
fucka pole votes u will get a posted note....
sayn meet me in the front lines get ready and clean up ya rhymes///////
and ill battle any of you bitches and merk ya with these lines...
no need ta step ta hard hitter or even call him out im takein every win "with out a shadow of a doubt"...................................

Hitta 02-05-04 09:47 PM

nah home boy i have 2 active battles and have been going 4 ever and i just mad this thread to get this verse off and have other peeps spit there shit so i can see who is ill and if they wanna team up in tagg shit and start a crew........................

M&rk 02-05-04 09:51 PM

ya, bout that, u dumb.............................................. ..............

Hitta 02-05-04 09:53 PM

get the fuck outa here herb i think i have allready merkd you and why dont u show you record............................................ ....................fuck stupid gay ass riding rappers like sum^^^^

M&rk 02-05-04 10:04 PM

u talk alot of shit for spittin rymes jus for fun set a real battle up and les see wus up

Hitta 02-06-04 09:16 AM

ahhhhh have 2 active batles right now but if u go vote on um i will return the favor and vote on some of your shits..and if they get voted off that means i can battle u quicker ya know...................peace

Hitta 02-06-04 09:17 AM

yo when u get back on line just PM me or post something in this and let mwe know whats good holla back...............*1*

~Yo What Up~ 02-06-04 04:43 PM

yo when one of ur battles closes ill battle ya hombre.........

10 lines

house rules

verses due tonight at 2 est

if u aint to pussy holla and I WILL set it up.......

Envy Styles 02-06-04 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitter
get the fuck outa here herb i think i have allready merkd you and why dont u show you record............................................ ....................fuck stupid gay ass riding rappers like sum^^^^

Juss To Let You Know...........

Records Mean NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mc Bling 02-06-04 06:34 PM

ill collab with u always wanted 2do 1...............
if u wanna battle 1st though say..........

Hitta 02-08-04 08:50 PM

ihgtt let me know about that maby we could merk some1 eles in a tag battle.....holla..............~*1*~

Hitta 02-08-04 08:51 PM

and yo Ill Testament i have beat him why waste my time..................and juss ta let you know records mean alot.................................1

ak-mixa 02-08-04 09:55 PM

hardhitter ain't ready for me.................LOL