RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RB's Legends (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Nominating penskills latest open mic... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112442)

T West 02-06-04 01:38 AM

Nominating penskills latest open mic...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=1160675
Just read it...this belongs in legends for sure.

FanTa ZeE 02-06-04 07:18 AM

for gods sake put penskills in legends.. hes amazing, dope as well, dope

Daz 02-06-04 10:03 AM

yes^ i agree...im sick of him running this open mic lol

ELEETE 02-06-04 10:14 AM

HAHAHA when will these guys get the fuckin point! If you dont think he belongs in legends then you try having more than 5 of the most read Open Mic drops.........hmmm.........This doesnt feel like a democracy............the people dont have a say.........lol..........Its a dictatorship!

Feeble Minded 02-06-04 10:15 AM

yeah - its a dictatorship, one that you have no say in. Quotient already said that penskills needs to get some recognition before being in legends.. quo said he has to be at rb a few more months. what part of a few more months includes a democracy ?

om another note - if he doesn't have to wait longer to be in legends, this was definitely possibly the best OM i have ever read ..

Sureal 02-06-04 10:29 AM

Not In The Top 10 Of The Best I Have Read...
But For Rb's 'Quality' Legends, Put It In.

Archival 02-06-04 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
om another note - if he doesn't have to wait longer to be in legends, this was definitely possibly the best OM i have ever read ..

Word. Plus what is a few months? If it's one of the best, its one of the best. 3 months from now, that OM will be exactly the same. People act like in a few months the words on his OM will just change and become great.It's already legend material. A few months wont change that. And about recognition; He gets more recognition in the open mic forum than anyone. Tell me who has had more nominations that him in the past couple weeks?...No one.

^Just my oppinion. Ignore it if you want.

Freeman 02-06-04 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archival
Tell me who has had more nominations that him in the past couple weeks?...No one.

Ive had three... Im close... Lol...

This is so legends material though...

It should be there now...

Pz...

Tsar Casm 02-06-04 11:48 AM

me like..in!!!

Aisle Phive 02-06-04 03:06 PM

Alright, damn. Yall newbies need to hop off Penskills dick foreal. I don't think it should be in personally. The vocab was overused at times, the topic was a little confusing to me, I just wasn't too interested in reading it, it was ok. The flow was on and off, the wordplay was ehh. A nice piece, but I don't think it's legend worthy.

Feeble Minded 02-06-04 04:03 PM

Sureal, shhh... this would be a great piece no matter where it was dropped. aisle, shutup, penskills is a good writer, that could be why it was nominated. Fanta Zee, shh.. this wasnt your argument. you have a good point...he does have some recognition, but from who ? No skilled writers have recognized him yet, although i believe he deserves it. Elite, shh. Nobody cares about your disagreement with aisle.

i think a better point to make, is that the whole recognition to get in legends issue is stupid .. if they drop a legend worthy piece it deserves legends, it doesnt matter how much recognition they have, that doesnt apply to getting in legends. Recognition doesnt affect pieces.. pieces affect recognition.

word to feeble. all of you quiet.

DaviD WoRdplay 02-06-04 04:18 PM

Honestly... it bored me.

Yes, he's a good writer, nice structure, imagery and whatnot but it was just boring... more like a novel in a sense...

Penskills 02-06-04 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
he does have some recognition, but from who ? No skilled writers have recognized him yet, although i believe he deserves it. Elite, shh. Nobody cares about your disagreement with aisle.

^ I have never made a fuss about me getting in or not...but wow I never realized this would go this far..and I thank you for your support. About your comment Feeb,I agree with you, I have not received any good or bad critism from some of the known writers on this site..why is that? Is it because they are not reading my work? I get over 150 views easily for most of my works and I have to think one of them has to see it.what must I do to get recongized around here?,for some odd reason I was DENIED in SS.I don't want to sound cocky,but I believe some of my works are just as good as some of the stuff that's already in the Legends. I know this won't justify anything but,I fell like clearing few things up..Thanks...peace..^.^

Unknown Skillz 02-06-04 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEETE
HAHAHA when will these guys get the fuckin point! If you dont think he belongs in legends then you try having more than 5 of the most read Open Mic drops.........hmmm.........This doesnt feel like a democracy............the people dont have a say.........lol..........Its a dictatorship!

Werd, when will they ever put him in legends. Hmmmmmm lets think about this, he is inly the best Open Mic`r in RB, hmmmmm what else?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that right there should be good enough to get him in legends

Mr.Christensen 02-06-04 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penskills
for some odd reason I was DENIED in SS.

yea thats my fault...