RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My first track, what ya'll think?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112489)

Timeless 02-06-04 10:42 AM

My first track, what ya'll think??

Please give me ya honest opinion, and tell my how i can improve!!

DaviD WoRdplay 02-06-04 04:24 PM

first off.... take that pic outta ya sig... my niece wouldn't be scared of you..

2nd... the song isnt cleared.... and it won't be b\c they don't allows remakes of copywritten tracks

Timeless 02-07-04 05:00 PM

its been cleared now!! uppin........................

Soul-Full 02-07-04 06:26 PM

1.) Dog, if u gonna rock a wife-beat' at least hit the gym.

2.) Put the water gun down.

3.) Try hitting a snare every once and a while or something.

4.) at least your accent aint UK. Not as bad as them..

.OnE.

Timeless 02-07-04 06:28 PM

Ok, Thanks...uppin (and No More About My Fuckin Sig) Its Just A Sig It Dont Mean I'm Tryin To Be A Fuckin Gangster!!!

Soul-Full 02-07-04 06:59 PM

Yes it does. Unless standing with a wife-beat' and a plastic gun means you are COMPLETELY trying to look NOT gangsta.

But thats not whats up, we both know that. So stop.

:thumbup:

Timeless 02-07-04 07:57 PM

Ok Enuff With This, Can I Just Get Sum Opinionz On The Track....uppin And If Ya Post Again Soul-full Ill Report You

yte grl 02-07-04 08:18 PM

that was the gayest shit ive ever heard
want some real advice dont make any more audio
and 4 real lose the picture

Timeless 02-07-04 08:25 PM

ok point taken, and if you think its really that bad i wont make anymore audio, i woz just tryin to see if it woz good enuf. but oviously it aint.

HyaLine 02-07-04 09:01 PM

ayght, its better than my first audio, i'll give you that. work on your delivery, try flowin more than talkin. get your tshit together b4 you put it down, listen to it a few times and work it all together so the track flows like a song and not just "an audio"..

could be worse, but it seems like you got somethin to work with. dont give up though, especially based on what people online tell you, because everyone just wants to be the best, no one wants to be the best, so they dont care about those who are still uppin

HyaLine 02-07-04 09:01 PM

p.s.~ i do agree though, change the sig man

Timeless 02-07-04 09:03 PM

thanks for the honest opinion :-)

Crysis 02-07-04 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Ok, Thanks...uppin (and No More About My Fuckin Sig) Its Just A Sig It Dont Mean I'm Tryin To Be A Fuckin Gangster!!!

you say you arent trying to be gangsta, yet your trying to rap gangsta......you have little lyrical talent, moderate flow, and no feeling in your lyrics, what do you want me to say? Your the best rapper in the world?

and take the god damn sig out before the sonning gets worse

ok i got that off my chest

Crysis 02-07-04 09:34 PM

oh yea, you better hope your mom dont hear you saying those bad words or she might bust a cap in your ass!
i bet shes as gangsta as you "dawg"....does she live on the city streets too?

b.one.z 02-07-04 11:02 PM

u suck more then a hood rat...boo u suck...nah..ur shits okay...besides the fact that ur rapping about typical shit....which makes ur song sound like crap...and u sound like ur 13...n e ways...peace.