RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 Cent Fan Gets Opera Sentence (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112536)

RythmicTendicies 02-06-04 03:07 PM

50 Cent Fan Gets Opera Sentence

A Miami man was ordered to listen to over 2 hours of opera after being found guilty of playing 50 Cent's "In Da Club" too loud in his car.

Drivers in Miami Beach now have to abide by strict new abatement laws and are liable to be charged if police can hear car stereos from 100 feet away. Ocean Drive billboards even warn drivers, "No Loud Music."

After being found guilty of bumping "In Da Club" too loud at 5 am, club promoter Micheal Carreras was given the option to either play a $500 fine or listen to Verdi's "La Traviata" in the judge's chambers. Word is that Judge Jeffrey Swartz said, "you impose your music on me, and I'm going to impose my music on you."

---- feel sorry for the guy..& don't want know..."He deserves it for listening to 50" or "I feel for him cos he was bangin' to IN Da CLub".

MR. LEGEND 02-06-04 04:04 PM

America...land of the free!
Racist shit...

They used to pull me over for that shit too, but if I was bumpin Garth, they would probably tip there hat.

What's the difference between disturbing the peace, and disturbing the Pol'eace?

DaviD WoRdplay 02-06-04 04:10 PM

that's some stupid shit.... i wish i'd get some shit like that for my ticket

Orpheus Rex 02-06-04 04:21 PM

Thats Probably Better Than Paying A Fine...

Mr.Christensen 02-06-04 05:23 PM

you guys act like Opera music is bad

Playjahrizer 02-06-04 05:28 PM

the guy was playing his fucking radio too loud at 5 in the morning and you're crying racism?

MC GAY 02-06-04 05:34 PM

LOL, yeah really, I think oprea music is way better than a 400 and some dollars worth of tickets.

Thrust 02-06-04 05:43 PM

i thought of this being pretty gay...
then i saw the 5 in the morning thing...
it's pretty gay to bump at 5 in the morning

Soul-Full 02-06-04 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playjahrizer
the guy was playing his fucking radio too loud at 5 in the morning and you're crying racism?

Yeah dick cause of the music that was being played. If it was garth fuckin brooks like legend said it wouldnt have happend. So please dont try and say people are searching for the race card. Shit was dealt to us

prophacyz 02-06-04 08:38 PM

poor guy..opera isn't bad,but bumpin in da club? that song SUCKS

MuhThugga 02-06-04 08:56 PM

I would punish him for listening to 50 Cent, too.

Probable 02-06-04 09:23 PM

lol thats still studpid stupid law and stupid ass punishment just stupid all in one.

Emotion 02-06-04 09:34 PM

lol, id rather take the opera music, although this was funny

Holmes Jr. 02-07-04 09:49 AM

HA looks like the popos have learned a little bit about what kinds of hip hop is wack...hahahaha...and I dont think they pulled a racism card cos i mean sure they may not have cared if it was garth brooks but imagine if they was blarin some really loud metal rock or whatever it's called the cops would still have been pretty po'd

HeXen 02-07-04 11:10 AM

ha ha ha...i'd rather have da opera music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!