RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   >>>EMCEE's NEED 12 BEATS FOR $10??<< (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112964)

So Fo Real 02-08-04 04:00 PM

>>>EMCEE's NEED 12 BEATS FOR $10??<<

Now you must think this is ridiculous....

the average CD sells for at least $15....

I'm offering a CD full of dope instrumentals for anybody that just wants to flow to em or just vibe to them...

So many people have told me they would flow to them if it wasn't for those voice overs......well, of course its for security, but there are NO voice overs on this CD....

It took me a lot of time and effort to

create the beats,
keyboard the tracks,
program the sounds,
adjust the volume levels,
adjust DC offset,
hardlimiting,
EQ's,
compressions,
pop eliminators,

and anything else associated with a mixing effort....and the least I can ask for is 10 bucks for 12 hip hop tracks PLUS a bonus track......

Some of the beats are on my site, others are completely NEW....

So Check em out, listen at www.soundclick.com/soforeal , and buy your "Born Phenomenon" instrumental CD today while supplies last...

_______

menolin 02-08-04 04:12 PM

in fact, they all say like $100 just for a lease an shit!!

Niggateen 02-08-04 04:47 PM

these beats are actually pretty cool

Daz 02-08-04 04:48 PM

yeah they are.............pretty cheap to.........

Kry-O-Gene-X 02-08-04 04:51 PM

^^ I believe the word is too, not to..you idiot..and these beats are decent..but since I listened to them on my windows media player,I'll just save it and them make my own cd..thats for selling them too high..they should be 50 cent per beat..hahaha..

Kost 02-08-04 04:53 PM

wow -

im actually really feelin these beetz

yte grl 02-08-04 05:09 PM

wow ur stupid y would any 1 buy them when they could just download them 4 free?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????]

Kost 02-08-04 05:11 PM

cuz they gotta girl goin

SO FOR REAL BEATS W W W S O U N D C L I CK DOT COM

self 02-08-04 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yte grl
wow ur stupid y would any 1 buy them when they could just download them 4 free?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????]

Cause you need legal rights to a beat if you want to use it for anything more than net battling.

Alpha 5 02-08-04 06:22 PM

is he giving full legal rights for them

Holmes Jr. 02-08-04 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry-O-Gene-X
^^ I believe the word is too, not to..you idiot..and these beats are decent..but since I listened to them on my windows media player,I'll just save it and them make my own cd..thats for selling them too high..they should be 50 cent per beat..hahaha..
grammar haters are geeks...and those beats are pretty fuckn good will pick up a copy for sure

self 02-08-04 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmes Jr.
grammar haters are geeks...and those beats are pretty fuckn good will pick up a copy for sure

Learn how to type, faggot.