RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   AK-mixa vs. Brethren (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113062)

ak-mixa 02-08-04 10:23 PM

AK-mixa vs. Brethren

10 lines max
no d/r
no crew votes
no hate votes
no recycling
no biting
1 hour to drop aftr check in.........

dis is my check in..........good luck...........nigga

Brethren 02-08-04 10:28 PM

this is my super duper check in to waste characters so I can post this god damn thing. Check

ak-mixa 02-08-04 11:22 PM

I breath and cough on wet mics like it's an ENT throat culture
when Brethren loses he'll be pecked dead by lyrics of vultures
can't you hear it Brethren?........da winds scream through my mic
I've been optimistic not seein you in my win.. not even plain sight
it seems dat Brethren is constantly flowing like a clogged up artery
beating me is practically chancing da powerball or odds of da lottery
dis nigga only flows with his basketball and body floatin in da Michigan Lake
my lyrics toppling over dis nigga like leaves in da fall dat haven't seen a rake
Brethren......ya already know dat i'm cold as an AK straight out of da ice chest
come with me to RB funeral home and pick out a "L" tombstone to put u to rest

Brethren 02-08-04 11:31 PM

Battle Me?! Your life rewinds and fast fowards, and path is 'lost but still clearer',
Check his battle, dude saying his name so much, I think he's jacking off to a mirror
Nashville?! The only way this dude gets a W is from the 'middle of noWhere',
'Little or no flare' left, battling me never works, like girls with titties, but no hair,
Probably a hillbilly, don't need to read his verse cause you 'reckon something'?,
Blasphamy, like multiple orgasm, Brethren's about to bring the 'second coming',
Spears leave you deader, crush you under weight, like 'piers do from pressure'
Write your verse on people's backs is the only way people are feeling your letters,
What you trying to lose? This battle's impossible, so just say 'bye to the cruise',
I'll get five dudes to rip your verse clean, and stamp your head with 'Live Nudes'.

ak-mixa 02-09-04 12:52 AM

uppin...................for poll votes................and opinions.........................

.iLL. 02-09-04 01:00 AM

Here's an opinion..looks like you bit man

brb with the link

LyRiCaL GeEnUs 02-09-04 01:03 AM

I breath and cough on wet mics like it's an ENT throat culture
when Brethren loses he'll be pecked dead by lyrics of vultures
weak
can't you hear it Brethren?........da winds scream through my mic
I've been optimistic not seein you in my win.. not even plain sight
no real punch here
it seems dat Brethren is constantly flowing like a clogged up artery
beating me is practically chancing da powerball or odds of da lottery
weak punch
dis nigga only flows with his basketball and body floatin in da Michigan Lake
my lyrics toppling over dis nigga like leaves in da fall dat haven't seen a rake
whack
Brethren......ya already know dat i'm cold as an AK straight out of da ice chest
come with me to RB funeral home and pick out a "L" tombstone to put u to rest
decent...your best lines

Battle Me?! Your life rewinds and fast fowards, and path is 'lost but still clearer',
Check his battle, dude saying his name so much, I think he's jacking off to a mirror
lol good personal....I saw that battle too
Nashville?! The only way this dude gets a W is from the 'middle of noWhere',
'Little or no flare' left, battling me never works, like girls with titties, but no hair,
nice
Probably a hillbilly, don't need to read his verse cause you 'reckon something'?,
Blasphamy, like multiple orgasm, Brethren's about to bring the 'second coming',
ok..second line is kinda played
Spears leave you deader, crush you under weight, like 'piers do from pressure'
Write your verse on people's backs is the only way people are feeling your letters,
played
What you trying to lose? This battle's impossible, so just say 'bye to the cruise',
I'll get five dudes to rip your verse clean, and stamp your head with 'Live Nudes'.
ok

Brethren takes this battle pretty easy..He came with nice and creative personals and metas.....AK had too much filler and weak punches in hes verse...Good drop by Breth..Vote=Brethren
PLease dop an honest vote here guys...I took the time fo you. http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112786

.iLL. 02-09-04 01:13 AM

Brethren posted:
Quote:

Line he bit off of:
Dont mess with my rhymes, I am straight up superior/
This faggit prolly jacks off to an open mirror!/ (lmao)

^^Source: Source for Bitten Line

You all decide, if it isnt...then my bad, but it looks too close... :huh:

Brethren 02-09-04 07:15 AM

shut the fuck up .

Pariah 02-09-04 07:47 AM

Brethren vs ak-mixa

Brethren killed him in this one. His punches hit nicely and he had some good metaphors. I thought that the first four lines were particularly strong, the best being the personal about AK's " self-gratification".LOL. Overall nice creativity. Ak came flat on his verse. Punches were weak and a were played
Especially the clogged arterey line, and the line about raking leaves was wack. Made an attempt at a personal, but was too weak. Brethren proved to
be too much creativly and with his punches/personals. If I could officially vote
I would have to go with: Brethren

Brethren 02-09-04 02:52 PM

uppin #2 , drop a link, we'll return the favor

mc attitude 02-09-04 02:56 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113159

ak-mixa 02-09-04 04:22 PM

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................

CASHVILLIN 02-09-04 08:49 PM

honestly, both could of came a little harder on this one, not really any stand out punches here

as for ak - this was one of your weaker battles yet that I have seen, no real punches, just kinda rappin at this dude.....and the leaves/rake line was pretty wack
nice structure, just not very creative compared to your last few battles, but still
some aight stuff, kinda recycled........but not bad

as for brethran- nice work here, although your ending line could of been much better....im even kinda confused on why you even said that........ say bye to the cruise is a pretty wack line and 5 guys to stamp your head with live nudes?
what the hell is that supposed to mean.......you had nice structure and punches but adding the link to ak's battle was a bail out for more votes and im against it

my vote....AK.......... but i dont have 100 posts so i cant count it....- VIllin

Holmes Jr. 02-09-04 09:07 PM

Dog this battle is just one sided...brethren's flow was much smoother (minus the opener, that was a lil off), his personals hit way harder, especially the ones about Nashville hahaha, liked how you threw that battle in there, his vocab overall seemed more elevated and he had what i like to call a better command of language, whereas Ak Mixer all your stuff was too played i mean it wasnt that bad but your structures were too weak it seemed like it was punch after punch and they were all too weak..if this were a physical fight Bretheren would win because its better to get some hard hits in and back off every once in awhile than to give him a billion fuckin love taps...

Vote- Bretheren

Return the favor please this shit gettin slept on..
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113239